Dr. Brian May injures his gluteus maximus

I can't imagine what he did to cause that, but I have sciatica, and - when it acts up - it is very painful, so I have a good idea what he means about not being able to sleep. Every time you move, the pain is intense. It's difficult to get yourself up and out of bed as well, or up and out of a chair.

I can't imagine what he did to cause that, but I have sciatica, and - when it acts up - it is very painful, so I have a good idea what he means about not being able to sleep. Every time you move, the pain is intense. It's difficult to get yourself up and out of bed as well, or up and out of a chair.

If he's not coming forward about it I'm not sure I want to know what he did, just hope he gets well soon. Really another one of the most kind and amicable rock stars, almost as much as Rush.

• Like 2

How on earth does a man injure his bum while gardening?

When you're 72, you can pretty much injure yourself any time, any place.

• Like 2

"Gardening".

Is that what people are calling it now? :o

• Like 1

I cracked a couple ribs once and I had no idea how it happened. Doctor said it could have been something as simple as sneezing or sleeping on it wrong. Sometimes injuries are just random as hell. Somebody Brian's age could easily stretch too far while doing something and hurt themselves.

• Like 1