Dylan new album "Rough and Rowdy Ways", June 19

IbanezJem

Those recent single releases, Murder Most Foul and I Contain Multitudes have been followed by another, False Prophet - and best of all, a entire new album of original songs! I`m really pleased to hear this. I really like these new songs and his last few releases (Triplicate and Fallen Angels aside) have been brutal, funny and dark - a great combination and what I love most from any lyrics. Here`s hoping that that scratchy old voice is delivering a whole new set of masterpieces... we`re lucky to have him.
  • Like 2

Nice to see he’s got new material. He’s been really consistent since Man Out Of Time for his mostly original recordings. Love And Theft is my personal favorite since then.

We should be grateful he’s still here since many have passed on in the past few years. Never thought he’d outlive Harrison or Petty. It’s just him and Lynne from Wilburys left. Would be nice to see them inducted while they’re still alive.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Those recent single releases, Murder Most Foul and I Contain Multitudes have been followed by another, False Prophet - and best of all, a entire new album of original songs! I`m really pleased to hear this. I really like these new songs and his last few releases (Triplicate and Fallen Angels aside) have been brutal, funny and dark - a great combination and what I love most from any lyrics. Here`s hoping that that scratchy old voice is delivering a whole new set of masterpieces... we`re lucky to have him.

Still have to catch up with it. The box sets have taken most of my $ during the last few years.