Ok Rush Forum! This Is Serious, And Believe It Or Not I Was Drinking Hot Tea. Neil Visited Me Two Nights Again. NO BS!

So I wasn't going to write this on here because even I couldn't believe what I saw.

So just to let you know I have had some minor "ghost" activity in my house.

Mostly many many years ago when I was married to Wendy.

She saw a lot of weird stuff in this house.

I think I even wrote about it on here many many years ago.

But regardless and I have never seen anything strange here in my house ever.

Well until two nights ago.

This is very strange and I do have an open mind, but I am still very skeptical about spirits and ghosts in a house.

Although I do adore "Poltergeist." LOL

So hopefully some of you who read this who don't believe in shit can tell me what I saw was totally fake and complete fraud.

So here we go...

So before I was a drummer my mom forced me to take piano.

I hated it. I couldn't read sheet music. I still can't today, that's probably why I thrived on the drum kit.

Grip it, rip it and go baby.

But a few weeks ago my daughter Zoe's boyfriend brought me over a seriously sick amazing Yamaha keyboard.

I gave him 100 bucks for it.

It's on my dining room table in my living room area.

I've been playing on this thing every night for a week.

I can play "Jump" by Van Halen. I can play "Halloween" by John Carpenter. LOL!

But two nights ago I but on "Grace Under Pressure Live" and I played some keyboard parts to the concert video.

I think I actually made a thread about the GUP LIVE video about Neil playing with his 747s turned around.

So anyway I was playing some keyboard part to "Red Sector A.

Above my dining room table I have a three light modern chandelier. Two lights are lit and the third light has been out for months.

So here is the weird part.

As I was playing my keyboard along to Red Sector A, the third light bulb started to GLOW!!!!!!!!

You must believe me.

I was tripping out. That light bulb burned out months ago and I just never replaced it yet.

But it started to glow and matched the other two bulbs!!

Now stupidly I was like blown away.

I should have taken a picture.

But instead I tapped the light cover of the lit bulb because I couldn't believe me eyes.

Of course when I tapped on the glass hood the bulb when out.

I unscrewed the bulb instantly that was out and I shook it.

The filament inside of the bulb was loose.

So here is the kicker.

Before this bulb lit up I took the bulb out a few weeks ago and shook it.

The filament was broken even then.

So how could this bulb start glowing while I was playing keyboards to GUP LIVE?

WTF???????

Am I crazy?

Maybe.

I'm just being very honest..................................

The three lights above my table were lit up again.

Geddy

Alex

Neil

Weird.

• Like 4

Why didn't Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison have a 'light bulb moment' of brainstorming the connection with ghosts and electricity and document these findings in a collaborative thesis for future mankind to comprehend and understand? Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 3

Why didn't Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison have a 'light bulb moment' of brainstorming the connection with ghosts and electricity and document these findings in a collaborative thesis for future mankind to comprehend and understand?

Junior school science.

• Like 1

That was no ghost at all, It was Segue.

He’s taken up to delivering cupcakes to good little boys and girls around the world.

Much like Father Christmas with his sack full of toys or the Easter Bunny with his baskets full of goodies, Segue delivers the most delicious of cupcakes worldwide on nights when they are needed most.

Let’s be honest here, in the days we’ve found ourselves in, it so great to have Segue rise to the occasion...the world needed a hero and Segue is just the man for the job!

Hooray for Segue!

Hooray for Segue!!

Hooray for Segue!!!

• Like 3

If you want another pretty easy keyboard project try learning subdivisions. I was able to noodle a pretty decent sound in about a half hour on my wife's casio in 'synth' mode. But I had 10 years of piano as a kid, so I had a decent head start.

I guess that's part of my frustration with their 'synth era' since geddy's synth parts are pretty mundane. That just detracts from one of the best bass players ever.

• Like 1

So I wasn't going to write this on here because even I couldn't believe what I saw.

This is very strange and I do have an open mind, but I am still very skeptical about spirits and ghosts in a house.

So hopefully some of you who read this who don't believe in shit can tell me what I saw was totally fake and complete fraud.

So here we go...

I hated it. I couldn't read sheet music. I still can't today, that's probably why I thrived on the drum kit.

But a few weeks ago my daughter Zoe's boyfriend brought me over a seriously sick amazing Yamaha keyboard.

But two nights ago I but on "Grace Under Pressure Live" and I played some keyboard parts to the concert video.

I think I actually made a thread about the GUP LIVE video about Neil playing with his 747s turned around.

Above my dining room table I have a three light modern chandelier. Two lights are lit and the third light has been out for months.

As I was playing my keyboard along to Red Sector A, the third light bulb started to GLOW!!!!!!!!

You must believe me.

I was tripping out. That light bulb burned out months ago and I just never replaced it yet.

But instead I tapped the light cover of the lit bulb because I couldn't believe me eyes.

So here is the kicker.

WTF???????

Am I crazy?

Maybe.

Geddy

Alex

Neil

Weird.

Very cool Earl!

I love when stuff like this happens.

• Like 2

Earl, what’s bizarre? 7 decades ago a rhesus monkey was the first monkey in space. These days we’ve got a monkey...or rather, an orangutan in the White House. What’s bizarre?

Reminds me of this...

Edited by thatdrummercameron
  • Like 1

If you want another pretty easy keyboard project try learning subdivisions. I was able to noodle a pretty decent sound in about a half hour on my wife's casio in 'synth' mode. But I had 10 years of piano as a kid, so I had a decent head start.

I guess that's part of my frustration with their 'synth era' since geddy's synth parts are pretty mundane. That just detracts from one of the best bass players ever.

Awesome dude! I will try it. I have the left hand down already but that's easy!!! It's fun to play on the keyboard again. I wish I never gave up the piano when I was a kid.

But I have my drums!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN NEIL!!!!

• Like 2

So here we go...

You must believe me.

So here is the kicker.

WTF???????

Am I crazy?

Maybe.

Geddy

Alex

Neil

Weird.

Very cool Earl!

I love when stuff like this happens.

Thank you my brother!

Earl, what’s bizarre? 7 decades ago a rhesus monkey was the first monkey in space. These days we’ve got a monkey...or rather, an orangutan in the White House. What’s bizarre?

Reminds me of this...

Never heard that before. Very cool!!

Hahahaha! I knew you would get a shot in at Trump! :P

• Like 1

f**k man i don’t think I’ll ever get over his suggestion of injecting disinfectant and sunlight

• Like 1

f**k man i don’t think I’ll ever get over his suggestion of injecting disinfectant and sunlight

Hahahaha!!!! I've been a germaphobe since birth.

Been injecting Clorox in my veins since 1980. lol

I don't know about you JB but "I've got sunshine in my stomach."

Signed,

GENESIS

• Like 2

Signed,

GENESIS

And then he went back on it all and said he was being sarcastic. Nope, he really did want to blow sunshine up our assholes

• Like 2

Signed,

GENESIS

And then he went back on it all and said he was being sarcastic. Nope, he really did want to blow sunshine up our assholes

Hahaha! I know he did retract those statements.

I am a conservative but I try to tread in the middle.

I know he's getting blasted for his approach to Covid 19 but I would rather have him than Hillary. Sweet Jesus.

But do you really think Biden is the answer to the political cancer?

NO WAY BUDDY!

You know JB, I think it's been an incredible challenge for Trump to deal with this Pandemic. Whether you believe he is failing us or doing a good job. Trump didn't sign up for this.

I think the stress and the backlash could really affect him mentally and physically. I wouldn't want to be a leader in any country during a Pandemic.

I wish the world would work together for the first time in human history and MAKE A VACCINE!!!!!!

Fingers crossed!!!!!

Now is not the time to get political. I know you are in Japan, but I do bleed Red White and Blue.

I truly do want the best for everyone. Tired of all the crap about a civil war in the USA.

I hope for the UNITED STATES To be UNITED AGAIN!!!

At this time in history we should have a UNITED WORLD!!!!!

Let's figure this out and try to live again. Not sure if the world will ever go back to "normal."

But even we as humans don't have a crystal ball in front of us!!!!

Hoping 2112 I mean 2021 gets here sooner than later!!

But who knows JB?????

What if there is a second wave of Covid-19 in the late fall and winter months ahead? "COVID-20?"

A vaccine won't be ready until late next year?

What happens if Covid is able to mutate and change?

Will the vaccine be just like another flu shot? 33% chance to be protected? Covered? Safe??????

JB! I don't even believe in the flu shot. I will never take it.

I will take the Covid 19 shot one day, but will it work????

One day at a time bud!! BE SAFE!!!!!!

• Like 1

Signed,

GENESIS

I know he's getting blasted for his approach to Covid 19 but I would rather have him than Hillary. Sweet Jesus.

NO WAY BUDDY!

You know JB, I think it's been an incredible challenge for Trump to deal with this Pandemic. Whether you believe he is failing us or doing a good job. Trump didn't sign up for this.

I think the stress and the backlash could really affect him mentally and physically. I wouldn't want to be a leader in any country during a Pandemic.

I wish the world would work together for the first time in human history and MAKE A VACCINE!!!!!!

Fingers crossed!!!!!

Now is not the time to get political. I know you are in Japan, but I do bleed Red White and Blue.

I truly do want the best for everyone. Tired of all the crap about a civil war in the USA.

Let's figure this out and try to live again. Not sure if the world will ever go back to "normal."

But who knows JB?????

What if there is a second wave of Covid-19 in the late fall and winter months ahead? "COVID-20?"

Will the vaccine be just like another flu shot? 33% chance to be protected? Covered? Safe??????

I care about Hillary and Biden like i do the sewer rats across town rummaging through back alley garbage bins. I never mentioned them. And to guess what they'd do or wouldn't do as top dog is pointless since it's fantasy. What isn't fantasy is the orangutan's daily bs press conferences and decisions. And i disagree, he did sign up for this as pres. That's the job. If something terrible suddenly happened at your company, you'd be expected to deal with it. Sure, the terrible thing didn't happen when you first started the job but that's your current situation and you'd have to handle it. If you got called out on saying contradictory statements then you covered yourself by saying that you were just joking at the time well, then you should be called out on that bs too.

Sorry, didn't mean to make this a quasi-SOCN thread. Actually, the possible ghost incident is much more interesting. On that, I think it could be a simple mistake that's being overlooked. Who knows though, ghosts and spirits...I doubt it...though I'd never say impossible.

• Like 2

Signed,

GENESIS

NO WAY BUDDY!

Fingers crossed!!!!!

But who knows JB?????

I care about Hillary and Biden like i do the sewer rats across town rummaging through back alley garbage bins. I never mentioned them. And to guess what they'd do or wouldn't do as top dog is pointless since it's fantasy. What isn't fantasy is the orangutan's daily bs press conferences and decisions. And i disagree, he did sign up for this as pres. That's the job. If something terrible suddenly happened at your company, you'd be expected to deal with it. Sure, the terrible thing didn't happen when you first started the job but that's your current situation and you'd have to handle it. If you got called out on saying contradictory statements then you covered yourself by saying that you were just joking at the time well, then you should be called out on that bs too.

Sorry, didn't mean to make this a quasi-SOCN thread. Actually, the possible ghost incident is much more interesting. On that, I think it could be a simple mistake that's being overlooked. Who knows though, ghosts and spirits...I doubt it...though I'd never say impossible.

Haha! Fair JB! I don't want to get too private on a public forum but I will tell you this much. Our small business did apply for a PPP LOAN. Waiting and hoping. I know the first wave went to all the rich people. and that fuckking BITCH Nancy Pelosi was purposely holding up the process for the second wave of funds. But finally it was approved and we are waiting in line.

I understand what you are saying, and dude, it's ok. I think it's cool that you and I and a few others can intellectually discuss politics outside of that fuckking circus called SOCN. I always called it VANILLA SCONE. I they they sell those at Starbucks. LOL!

I never joined SOCN S"CON?"

I am sure if was in there I would have been banned for real many many BLUE MOONS again! HAHAHAHA! BEER ME!

Just wait for when Gavin Newsom becomes President. He's on his way. Speaking about that Top Horror Thread by CAT, Sam Neil in "Omen III" comes to mind. It's fuckking Gavin Newsom. The son of the Devil being groomed for the White House!!

Just watch. I will bet anyone on here that Gavin will be the President one day!!!

But yes, everyone is a hypocrite JB.

When I went to St. Mary's College as an Atheist I became friends with an amazing Brother. Father Owen Carroll.

I majored in English but in my last year I fell in love with philosophy.

So I had a thesis or a book idea back then when I was young, dumb and full of cum. Wait I still am!!! HAHAHA!

You are a smart guy JB so you may think my old idea is shit.

But I wanted to prove that being a hypocrite was genetic and not learned by society.

We are all born hypocrites. It's in our nature.

The book was going to be called "HYPOCRITICAL MASS" a slight to those assholes on bikes who like to go on bridges and stop cars. CRITICAL MASS ASSHOLES! JMO!

Anyway in a day of social distancing and empty bridges, the cyclists have won the war!!!

But is was cool in college that my professor loved my idea.

I wrote a few chapters and even made t shirts.

But like my fuckking screenplay it's on the shelf.

If I get to retire in four years, I will start seriously writing again.

The ghost this was really cool.

Ok so JB.

That lightbulb that was out was out for months.

Just a lazy single guy at home with my oldest daughter.

I unscrewed the bulb weeks ago and shook it.

You could hear the filament broken inside the bulb.

I screwed it back in because I didn't have a replacement.

So then, on that fateful night playing my keyboard to GUP LIVE why did that bulb light up and match the brightness of the other two bulbs????

It's FREAKY dude and I don't really have ghost encounters!!!!

I wish I took a pic of it lit up but I was so fascinated I touched the glass top of the chandelier and it went out.

I instantly unscrewed the bulb again in wonderment and shook it.

Sure enough the filament was loose with a little bit of inner black stain on the bottom of the bulb!!!!

I think it's foolish to be closed minded about spirits, ghosts and even aliens.

Anything is possible.

I am a 52 year old dude who is falling love with a girl with golden hair. Listening to ABBA tonight. "Thank You For The Music" is playing...............

I hope I can meet her one day.

Come on JB!!! I know I coined it.

"BLESSED AND CURSED!"

It's our own inside joke.

Believe me I know I'm very lucky.

But really?

I meet the girl of my dreams during a Pandemic?

I love the challenge!!!!!!

My heart races for a girl I haven't met yet.

It's been decades JB.

• Like 1