Who's the biggest curmudgeon on TRF?? There's two undisputed candidates.

treeduck

Pissy Cornflakes polls...  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest curmudgeon on TRF??

Who's the biggest grump on the forum? Who's the biggest gripe? Who's the biggest killjoy spoilsport of them all? Who's the finest practitioner of pissing in your cornflakes? Who's the best bellyacher in the known universe? Who's the most likely to burst your tranquil little bubble? Who's the more likely to piss up your back and tells you it's raining? Who puts the kiss of death in your favourite threads? Who brings you back to earth with the biggest bump? Who trashes your favourite bands better? Who's the fanboy serial killer?

There's too obvious and undisputed rivals for the right to call themselves the Curmudgeon of the Century.

Who is the King Grouch? Who's the Master of Malcontents? Who is the Ultimate Grumbler? Who's the God of Sourpusses? Who's the real Grinch? Who's the biggest fussy, sulky crosspatch to ever walk the earth? The poll will decide.

The admin on another forum described me as “the salt that gets rubbed into other people’s wounds”. :laughing guy:

But seriously, Fridge is a Scot, he was born miserable. No contest.

• Like 5

The admin on another forum described me as “the salt that gets rubbed into other people’s wounds”. :laughing guy:

Well it'll be interesting to see how the poll goes. I don't know who I'm voting for myself yet, I'm torn.

Well it'll be interesting to see how the poll goes. I don't know who I'm voting for myself yet, I'm torn.

C’mon. If Fridge fell into a barrel of tits he’d check around to see if someone fell into a bigger barrel of bigger tits.

• Like 8

I’ve been quite angry lately, hence my avatar, but then again, so has everyone in the past couple months with covidiots and I at least have self deprecating sarcastic humor. Zach De La Rocha is right. It’s a gift. Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

I’ve been quite angry lately, hence my avatar, but then again, so has everyone in the past couple months with covidiots and I at least have self deprecating sarcastic humor. Zach De La Rocha is right. It’s a gift.

You, me, and every other TRFer are mere malcontented insects compared to these two titans of curmudgeoness!

• Like 3

I’ve been quite angry lately, hence my avatar, but then again, so has everyone in the past couple months with covidiots and I at least have self deprecating sarcastic humor. Zach De La Rocha is right. It’s a gift.

Which ones are the Covidiots exactly? The ones who'd protect themselves and others/ Or the ones who want to walk around mask-free and superspreading?

Unrelated - not sure why I ended up strolling around this old thread poll but I like Tony’s entry on it (mine & many others too):

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/84062-vapor-trails-remix-the-poll-will-you-retire-your-2002-messy-mix-copy-once-you-have-the-shiny-new-white-remix/page__hl__%20vapor%20%20trails%20%20remix__st__40

:LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

You may call it being miserable or curmudgeonly.....I call it realistic.

Oh, and anyone who disagrees with me can f**k right off, okay?

Edited by Fridge
  • Like 6

Well between Fridge and Tony, it’s Fridge by far, IMO.

But there should be some more choices here as well!

We have three Scottish-Canadian music acts such as Murray McLauchlan, Lawrence Gowan, and Alan Frew of Glass Tiger.

These guys are humble and down to earth.

Colin Hay of Men At Work is Scottish–Australian as well.

Something of interest to read here and here regarding the 'peach vs coconut' personalities.

Sometimes you wonder if it's a different persona that people have online, where they're the opposite if you met them in person.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

We have three Scottish-Canadian music acts such as Murray McLauchlan, Lawrence Gowan, and Alan Frew of Glass Tiger.

These guys are humble and down to earth.

Colin Hay of Men At Work is Scottish–Australian as well.

Something of interest to read here and here regarding the 'peach vs coconut' personalities.

Sometimes you wonder if it's a different persona that people have online, where they're the opposite if you met them in person.

I’m more of a prickly pear.

• Like 1