Metallica Blackened

Laurabw

Have you seen the Metallica video of Blackened from their homes? It's such a good arrangement and James looks and sounds good! <3
  • Like 2

There's an irony to that remake.

On the ...And Justice for All album, Jason Newsted's bass guitar can barely be heard on the recording.

Someone commented on YouTube that Kirk Hammett's electric rhythm guitar can barely be heard, except for his guitar solos.

You have to wonder if it's a 3 out of 4 member scenario that makes the song complete.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

Poor Newsted; I don't know why he put up with that shit (oh, wait -- $$$, yes I do).

So Trujillo has now been in the band longer than Cliff and Jason were, but when people write the history of Metallica 100 years from now, will even one Trujillo-era song make the greatest hits? That's guy's had a thankless job.

• Like 2

On the ...And Justice for All album, Jason Newsted's bass guitar can barely be heard on the recording.

Someone commented on YouTube that Kirk Hammett's electric rhythm guitar can barely be heard, except for his guitar solos.

You have to wonder if it's a 3 out of 4 member scenario that makes the song complete.

Have you heard the And Justice For Jason version on Youtube yet?

• Like 1

Kirk plays rhythm? I thought all he did was play the same solo over and over again lol.

• Like 1

Lars facial expressions are hilarious! This sounds great though, I'm glad they did this.

And Kirk looks good. :heart:

Edited by Leanne