The MOST Important Poll You'll Ever Vote In On TRF

Lorraine

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you eat your pizza crusts?

This is a general question I meant to answer a little bit sooner. I've wondered why there are some questions like these on different sections of the forums. Usually, there isn't such a thing as a stupid question. Back to the topic, and an answer to the question. Yes, I do eat pizza crusts.

"Usually, there isn't such a thing as a stupid question." Are you implying that this poll question is stupid?

As for why we sometimes see poll questions like this on the board, it's because they're fun. Notice that there are almost 100 replies in this thread. That would indicate that people are having fun with this. Do you understand how that works?

Do you like pizza crusts? I do. And it has always mystified me why some people don't eat them. That's why I started this thread. To find out just how many people don't like pizza crusts.

And I'm really tired of Dereck and his peanut gallery snide remarks. If he can't manage to co-exist on a forum with those he personally dislikes, maybe he ought to retire from the keyboard.

Or at the very least stop double posting in the Grand Designs ongoing album threads.

• Like 1

Being from New Jersey, the pizza was always good, and the crust was often the best part. In Florida it’s hard to find pizza that’s anywhere near as good. The minerals in the water are different down here, so the crust doesn’t taste the same. Lots of places use extra sauce to cover up the cardboard crusts. Of course, lately I’ve resorted to making my own pizza, and while it’s not the same as going to some hole in the wall in Jersey or NYC, I do a bang-up job if I do say so myself! :pizza:
  • Like 1

Being from New Jersey, the pizza was always good, and the crust was often the best part. In Florida it’s hard to find pizza that’s anywhere near as good. The minerals in the water are different down here, so the crust doesn’t taste the same. Lots of places use extra sauce to cover up the cardboard crusts. Of course, lately I’ve resorted to making my own pizza, and while it’s not the same as going to some hole in the wall in Jersey or NYC, I do a bang-up job if I do say so myself! :pizza:

Tell me about it. I haven't had a decent pizza since I left the NYC metro area 29 years ago.

I never eat pizza.

What’s wrong with it? Don’t like bread? Cheese? The sauce?

they are probably a vegetarian or they only tried Domino's ;)

Well, treeduck’s definitely not a vegetarian or vegan

Let's make it clear, I don't like pizza!

So what you’re saying is that you don’t like pizza? Your post isn’t really clear.

http://youtu.be/b64KADu-gaU

I never eat pizza.

What’s wrong with it? Don’t like bread? Cheese? The sauce?

they are probably a vegetarian or they only tried Domino's ;)

Well, treeduck’s definitely not a vegetarian or vegan

Let's make it clear, I don't like pizza!

So what you’re saying is that you don’t like pizza? Your post isn’t really clear.

http://youtu.be/b64KADu-gaU

You're getting warmer.

http://youtu.be/6J8__fWphE0

I love how when treeduck disses pizza we start nagging treeduck for disliking it

You say “nagging”, I say “posting videos of classic 80s comedies” :hail:

Besides, I’ve known he doesn’t like pizza for years now. He’s just never said why.

I don't like Sean Penn either. I'd like to set a gang of paparazzi on him at least once a day. Get him in a fight with them and get him in jail at least once a day.

I feel like we are pissing off treeduck :laughing guy:

but yeah I'm not a huge fan of Sean Penn as well

No way, man. duck is impervious to these kinds of nothings.

The real problem is that I can’t think of another good pizza clip from an 80s comedy to add.

((No, I’m not putting Pizza the Hut from Spaceballs.))

Ever met an epic diva??

Me likey the crust :drool: :pizza:

Always good to see you. :)

Always good to pop in from time to time and see all you fine folks again :)

Thank you, Y L. I'll take that as a positive compliment. When I do see, and read meaning, and genuine comments without anything else behind them, then it shows positive signs to a public, and community forums. :)

Thank you, Y L. I'll take that as a positive compliment. When I do see, and read meaning, and genuine comments without anything else behind them, then it shows positive signs to a public, and community forums. :)

You often hide little veiled digs at people in your posts. So for you to talk about "genuine comments without anything else behind them," well, that's a little ironic.

• Like 2

When it comes to pizza, I'll even eat the box it was delivered in. :drool:

So in other words it'll taste just like about 80% of the pizza out there?

You're not going to get an argument out of me. I hate deep dish pizza, too.

1-0-0-1-0-0-1, said:

You often hide little veiled digs at people in your posts. So for you to talk about "genuine comments without anything else behind them," well, that's a little ironic.

I'm going to say this, which is the truth. You really haven't known me at all. I'm really a nice person, who people do get along with. I haven't ever came on here looking for a fight like some people, who have came on here do, and wear politics on my sleeves. I'm not a person, who would feel the need to disable a person's postings for only a few short months for not being rude, and using course language, and swearing to people. I wouldn't ever twist any people's words around, too. When I know to ignore, and avoid any people, who are doing any of those things, then I do ignore, and avoid. I haven't played, and don't play any games. If I want, and need to talk to a person, and people, then I send e-mails, or phone them, and if I need to see them in person, then I would make arrangements, and appointments. If there are any complaints starting, then maybe, it is what you think, and assume there are.

Edited by Derek19

woah... you hate deep dish? never have I ever heard someone say that :o

woah... you hate deep dish? never have I ever heard someone say that :o

And spinach, and fruit soup, and grapefruit...

I'm going to say this, which is the truth. You really haven't known me at all. I'm really a nice person, who people do get along with. I haven't ever came on here looking for a fight like some people, who have came on here do, and wear politics on their sleeves. I'm not a person, who would feel the need to disable a person's postings for only a few short months for not being rude, and using course language, and swearing to people. I wouldn't ever twist any people's words around. When I know to ignore, and avoid any people, who are doing any of those things, then I do ignore, and avoid. If I want, and need to talk to a person, and people, then I send e-mails, or phone them, and if I need to see them in person, then I would make arrangements, and appointments.

Outside of here, off the board, I'm sure you're a really nice person. I don't know you off this board, so all I'm concerned with is how you are ON this board. You are generally a nice enough person here, unless it's a game thread and you try and tell people how you'd like them to play it, and then there are the games where you double-post because it seems you just can't wait for someone else to come along and take their turn, and you have people asking you over and over not to do that.

And then people would call you out for doing those things, and you'd start posting at them with these little hidden digs, and you even told Rick that he's raising his kids wrong. It got to the point where too many different people were complaining about you, and that's when I suspended you for three months.

And now the complaints are starting up again.

• Like 1

Do you eat pizza crusts?

I love them.

I've known too many who just push them to the side and don't eat them.

Countless times in my life I've asked the question "You don't like the crust??????"

So, I ask you, do YOU eat pizza crusts or not?

Of course. I don't waste food.

Plus the crust is the best part.

• Like 1

Do you eat pizza crusts?

I love them.

Countless times in my life I've asked the question "You don't like the crust??????"

Of course. I don't waste food.

Plus the crust is the best part.

I agree; it is. That's why I am horrified :o when anyone doesn't eat the crust. It's the best part! :pizza:

Do you eat pizza crusts?

I love them.

Stuffed crust or regular?

Do you eat pizza crusts?

I love them.

Stuffed crust is kind of gross. They’re screwing up the crust!!!

• Like 1

Do you eat pizza crusts?

I love them.

:no:

Do you eat pizza crusts?

I love them.

:yes:

Overkill. It’s like putting melted cheese atop a grilled cheese sandwich then sprinkling shredded cheese on top of that. And then saying “f**k it” and topping it off with some Parmesan cheese powder. How much cheese do you want?

:LOL:

• Like 1

Do you eat pizza crusts?

I love them.

:yes:

Overkill. It’s like putting melted cheese atop a grilled cheese sandwich then sprinkling shredded cheese on top of that. And then saying “f**k it” and topping it off with some Parmesan cheese powder. How much cheese do you want?

:LOL:

I love cheese

I swear I'm not a mouse :outtahere:

• Like 1