Depeche Mode

Ru5h F@n

Dissapointed? Really? I was reading a thread about this album on another forum and people were saying it was a great comeback for DM.

So far I only have Violator... but it's great, so I'm interested in more. I looked into going to their show coming up in Atlanta, but they were charging a fortune...

Maybe I'll look into some more older albums before I check this one out...

You were disappointed? I just bought the album and have only given it a couple listens, but disappointed sure isnt the word I would use for it. I dont think I have yet fully digested it yet though, it sounds like one of those albums that takes a few listens to really take everything in. The songs arent as catchy as thier previous efforts, which they have always done well, but that certainly isnt a downside on this. I personally cant wait to hear how these songs sound live, Nov 18th isnt too far away though biggrin.gif

And MD, if you are interested in getting into more Depeche Mode, check out Music For The Masses, Black Celebration and Songs of Faith and Devotion. Any one of those would be a great place to head to next.

I need to check it out as I havent heard any of it yet!

Definately check out Music For The Masses MD.

QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 23 2005, 05:50 PM)
I need to check it out as I havent heard any of it yet!

Definately check out Music For The Masses MD.

They have a few songs streaming on thier myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/depechemode

They used to have the full album, but that was a day before the album was released, now I think they want you to buy it, lol. There are a lot of incredible tracks on here though, I think Suffer Well and Lilian are my favorits so far. There is very little, if any filler at all.

I will have to check it out, as soon as the World Series game is over tonite! Thanks Moonraker.

Wow, I really like "A Pain That I'm Used To"... might try going to the Montreal show in December if I have enough money.

Archived