Calling Rod and Rush Fan Forever- Geddy Canadian TV appearance Sunday night 4/26

Geddy benefit c-19

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Laurabw

Laurabw

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1562 posts
  • Interests:golf, hockey, skiing, ballet, Adult School of Rock, Pilates, indoor climbing, community theater

Posted 26 April 2020 - 07:03 PM

View PostBahamas, on 26 April 2020 - 06:28 PM, said:

I recorded it with my phone and emailed the short video to myself. But I don't know how to post it on here. Cut and paste not working, file is 140 megs - for, like 15 seconds (?)

Edit: And at the end of the show, he was part of a big group (in their home windows) to sing Lean On Me, but you can't hear him.
He had one of his pups on his lap while singing, but even though the whole show was quite a sound engineering marvel, his voice didn't quite mix in loud enough.
Oh, I didn't stick around for the rest of it. But if you couldn't really hear him then I don't feel so bad.

Sponsored Post

#22 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 12011 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 26 April 2020 - 07:16 PM

View PostLaurabw, on 26 April 2020 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostBahamas, on 26 April 2020 - 06:28 PM, said:

I recorded it with my phone and emailed the short video to myself. But I don't know how to post it on here. Cut and paste not working, file is 140 megs - for, like 15 seconds (?)

Edit: And at the end of the show, he was part of a big group (in their home windows) to sing Lean On Me, but you can't hear him.
He had one of his pups on his lap while singing, but even though the whole show was quite a sound engineering marvel, his voice didn't quite mix in loud enough.
Oh, I didn't stick around for the rest of it. But if you couldn't really hear him then I don't feel so bad.
I bet the Lean On Me part that he was in at the end will end up on YouTube. I could hear him among the other voices. :heart: I think so anyway! :lol:

Edited by blueschica, 26 April 2020 - 07:18 PM.

#23 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 12011 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 26 April 2020 - 07:22 PM

OK, we can all listen!   As Bahamas said, Ged also had a short message about staying at home and staying safe; that's not up anywhere.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Geddy, benefit, c-19

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users