The 2020 NFL "Virtual" Draft thread

treeduck

Are you going to watch it?

All these GMs and head coaches in their living rooms like football nerds doing a mock draft?

I hear Goodhell is announcing the picks from his mother's basement, where he probably was before he was made the commissioner, maybe he's been there all along...

• Like 1

Aw, we can't virtually boo the Commish, what a shame.

Dolphins still dealing to improve their first round spot. That tells me they're not 100% on board with Tua.

They gonna screw themselves-AGAIN!

• Like 2

Dolphins still dealing to improve their first round spot. That tells me they're not 100% on board with Tua.

That tells me they think they need to trade up to get him...who else would they need to trade up to get?

My son heard there will be recordings of commissioner booing to be played at various points in the broadcast, though it won't be the same.

• Like 1

That tells me they think they need to trade up to get him...who else would they need to trade up to get?

My son heard there will be recordings of commissioner booing to be played at various points in the broadcast, though it won't be the same.

Can someone please lock him in that basement and throw away the key?? Leave him listening to a looped booing soundtrack for all times sake...

• Like 2

I just don't get all the rumors involving trade-up with Detroit at #3 to land a QB (Tua or otherwise). You know Detroit is not picking a QB. Giants at 4 aren't picking a QB after they got one last year. So be a little f***ing patient and you'll get one at 5 or 6.

...and I don't get the fascination with Tua. Yeah he's got Russell Wilson skills but is brittle as a 80 year old lady.

• Like 1

I just don't get all the rumors involving trade-up with Detroit at #3 to land a QB (Tua or otherwise). You know Detroit is not picking a QB. Giants at 4 aren't picking a QB after they got one last year. So be a little f***ing patient and you'll get one at 5 or 6.

...and I don't get the fascination with Tua. Yeah he's got Russell Wilson skills but is brittle as a 80 year old lady.

I want Tua pretty badly, and if it's necessary to move up I think we should do so. He's a great talent and one that's needed desparately. The injury history doesn't bother me, all of the picks are risky.

And you trade up so someone else doesn't. Tua at five is best case and I don't want to trade the farm but I would hate to miss out when we could match any deal that comes up.

Fins get Tua! Not crazy about the other two picks but the Tua get makes the night a big success.
  • Like 1

Fins get Tua! Not crazy about the other two picks but the Tua get makes the night a big success.

congrats for your fins. and they didn't need a trade-up like i called it. Lions never got a firm offer.

Lions actually played it like the book and didn't get creative or screwed it up. Right draft pick, but still shitty coaching.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 2