How much is gas where you live?

Lorraine

$1.57

Missouri -- low fuel taxes, shitty roads.

$1.65-ish

Michigan - high fuel taxes, shittier roads.

With everyone in their cave, we've been getting great gas mileage...3 days per gallon.

• Like 1

Maine Not to bad at an average of $ 1.80. But i did see it in another town $1.74. cant beaT that Missouri Price. We are close to you in Price Northern IDAHO.

Wow..other countries get much higher.

• Like 1

Costco here is at $2.25. AM/PM is about $2.27-$2.30 Name brands like Shell and Chevron is $2.45 and up. SW Washington, home of the 2nd or 3rd highest gas taxes in the country.

Northwest Washington has gas at $2.39 a gallon.

Costco here is at $2.25. AM/PM is about $2.27-$2.30 Name brands like Shell and Chevron is $2.45 and up. SW Washington, home of the 2nd or 3rd highest gas taxes in the country.

I got gas today at Costco and it's down to $2.09. I wish I had a big storage tank I could fill.

Edited by Fordgalaxy

I got gas today at Costco and it's down to $2.09. I wish I had a big storage tank I could fill.

I'm grateful that gas keeps going down and down, but we can't go anywhere because most businesses are closed. As soon as stores re-open, gas will probably start going back up again.

Where I live (UK) it costs around $5.20 for a US gallon.

How many miles to the gallon do you get? For over five dollars a gallon of gas, I hope a lot.

I don't drive, but the average mpg for petrol cars is 36mpg and 43mpg for diesel. The average for hybrid is 59mpg.

last thursday when i went to the store, it was $1.97 . I think it was the first time I put gas in my car since mid-March, and I still had an eighth of a tank to go.
  • Like 1

the cheapest i've seen as of late is about $2.50 per gallon. that's about how much it was when i was in Vegas in December.
  • Like 1

The price is creeping up.

On my trip north to Washington a week ago Idaho had gas at $1.69. A week later on the way home it was $2.05.

• Like 1