Can ANYONE tell me WTF is going on in my dream life?

Mara

I had a dream involving Oprah Winfrey last night and I think there was physical contact. :wacko:

Hahahahaha!!!

At least it wasn't Hilary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, or Diane Fineswine.

Hope you were wearing a full body condom like in the Zucker Brothers film "Naked Gun."

Hope your "Love Gun" was protected Pat.

Love,

KISS

I could have caught Oprah-19 disease.

One interpretation of dreaming of banging a celeb (whether or not you think they’re attractive) is your desire to be more successful. There’s no denying Oprah’s success so yeah there’s the connection to her fame, fortune, and business success. Maybe that’s it?

It’d be a lot easier if you just dreamed of teleporting back to 1979 and banging Jacquelyn Smith and Cheryl Ladd at the same time.

:blaze:

• Like 1

I had a dream involving Oprah Winfrey last night and I think there was physical contact. :wacko:

Hahahahaha!!!

Hope you were wearing a full body condom like in the Zucker Brothers film "Naked Gun."

Love,

KISS

One interpretation of dreaming of banging a celeb (whether or not you think they’re attractive) is your desire to be more successful. There’s no denying Oprah’s success so yeah there’s the connection to her fame, fortune, and business success. Maybe that’s it?

It’d be a lot easier if you just dreamed of teleporting back to 1979 and banging Jacquelyn Smith and Cheryl Ladd at the same time.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :clap:

• Like 2

Hahahahaha!!!

Love,

KISS

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :clap:

Then again, that’s my dream! Sometimes in the dream i toss in Farrah & Shelley Hack just to make it a bit more challenging :blaze:

• Like 1

Though I assume you love your new relationship your dream tells me of a "what if" scenario. You obviously care about your ex but he also irritated you so much with his perceived (or real) shortcomings. You also hold your father in high regard and wish, at least subconsciously, to please him and make him proud of you (spoiler alert; I bet he is!). Perfectly healthy dream but you are mad/upset when you wake because you want to be 100% committed to your "newer" relationship. You are a better person from your life experience. Use it to help mold your path with the ones you love...

Though I assume you love your new relationship your dream tells me of a "what if" scenario. You obviously care about your ex but he also irritated you so much with his perceived (or real) shortcomings. You also hold your father in high regard and wish, at least subconsciously, to please him and make him proud of you (spoiler alert; I bet he is!). Perfectly healthy dream but you are mad/upset when you wake because you want to be 100% committed to your "newer" relationship. You are a better person from your life experience. Use it to help mold your path with the ones you love...

Do you ever dream about making a lot of noise in the library? ;)

• Like 2

As soon as I saw Jerry Seinfeld's stupid face I closed the window! I'm one of the 7 Americans who hated that show; all of the characters should be punted into the sun. Bunch of whiny spoiled asshats.

I'm one of seven too. My dad too. I can't stand Seinfeld.

• Like 1

I just hope Tom Cruise wasn’t jumping on a couch,

That's some serious "Risky Business."

The thing is I haven't seen an Oprah show since about 1987 or something...

That bit isn’t too important.

Yuck. Never watched her.

I had to sit through her at the Rush Induction.

I took a fuckking piss. Bought a beer and grabbed a fuckking Rush Tee. Three of them. lol

• Like 2

Then WTH is in my file cabinet???

I could have asked myself the same thing when I dreamt that I was an ear of corn.

No joke. I was on a stalk, in the middle of a field, no arms or legs (because, you know- I was an ear of corn)...just looking around at all the other ears and stalks of corn, and couldn’t move...and then there was a big combine coming toward us all. I woke up before it got to me, though.

Okay, maybe the subtext there isn’t too difficult to cut through.

For a long time after I quit cigarettes I would have smoking dreams.

I had drinking dreams for a short time, but never smoking. Smoking was really easy for me to quit compared to booze (even though I didn’t quit smoking until I’d been sober for about two years).

• Like 1

Then WTH is in my file cabinet???

I could have asked myself the same thing when I dreamt that I was an ear of corn.

No joke. I was on a stalk, in the middle of a field, no arms or legs (because, you know- I was an ear of corn)...just looking around at all the other ears and stalks of corn, and couldn’t move...and then there was a big combine coming toward us all. I woke up before it got to me, though.

Okay, maybe the subtext there isn’t too difficult to cut through.

For a long time after I quit cigarettes I would have smoking dreams.

I had drinking dreams for a short time, but never smoking. Smoking was really easy for me to quit compared to booze (even though I didn’t quit smoking until I’d been sober for about two years).

Other way round for me. I quit once after a 25 year habit. Two years later I started again and only recently (November) managed to quit for good. I was "only" actively a drunk for nine months before a five day stint in rehab started me on the right path.

Quitting cigs the second time was MUCH harder than the first.

Hahahahaha!!!

Love,

KISS

I’m anti Trump and even I don’t like her. She’s been a hard core DINO for years. I voted for her opponent in the June 2018 primary.

Hahahahaha!!!

Love,

KISS

I’m anti Trump and even I don’t like her. She’s been a hard core DINO for years. I voted for her opponent in the June 2018 primary.

neG2V5D.jpg

Yesterday I had a dream about an ex that I haven't seen in 10 years. There was a third party involved as well. :fury: I was more interested in him than my ex. We started talking about school and stuff.

In the movie He's Just Not That Into You, someone said if you date a girl for too long and don't marry her then you're an a-hole. This is exactly why I ghosted that man so long ago.