"DON'T BREAK MY HEART AGAIN" DAVID!! Too Late! Coverdale To Have Hernia Surgery! 2020 Concerts Canceled!

RUSHHEAD666

Well kids, I guess it's a wise move for David Coverdale to get hernia surgery. I don't there here will be any concerts in July anyway!!

So Whitesnake is done for the year.

That means it's just Sammy Hagar now with Night Ranger.

FUKK THAT!!

I have tickets to Shoreline and in Wheatland and they are all in the fourth row. Pissed, but it's life!!!

"I WISH YOU WELL" DAVID!!!!

I hope I get to see Whitesnake in 2021!!!! I won't be a "Gambler" on that bet.

• Like 5

Well kids, I guess it's a wise move for David Coverdale to get hernia surgery. I don't there here will be any concerts in July anyway!!

FUKK THAT!!

I have tickets to Shoreline and in Wheatland and they are all in the fourth row. Pissed, but it's life!!!

Earl you have the virus don't you?? And don't say you've already had it, you can get this one three or four times with differing symptoms each time.

FUKK THAT!!

Earl you have the virus don't you?? And don't say you've already had it, you can get this one three or four times with differing symptoms each time.

I don't have any symptoms right now.

"Symptom Of The Universe" Pat. That's all I have.

• Like 1

FUKK THAT!!

u2zf9kf.jpg

• Like 1

FUKK THAT!!

u2zf9kf.jpg

Says it all Pat.

I'm listening to "Blood Of Nations" tonight.

"PANDEMIC!!"

• Like 1

I wonder if it's wise to bother with the surgery. He'll probably just end up with another hernia anyways the next time he tries to belt out Still Of The Night.

You have a point and all "non-essential" surgeries are taking a back seat to the Covid virus. David Covidalevirus. lol bad joke.

I wonder if it's wise to bother with the surgery. He'll probably just end up with another hernia anyways the next time he tries to belt out Still Of The Night.

You have a point and all "non-essential" surgeries are taking a back seat to the Covid virus. David Covidalevirus. lol bad joke.

Coverdale needs to have a surgery on his throat to get his voice back!

• Like 3

Does he live in the UK? They might be doing things differently. Unless it's life threatening there are no surgeries in the US right now. Hospitals in New York city are said to only have enough supplies to last to the end of the week.

• Like 2

Does he live in the UK? They might be doing things differently. Unless it's life threatening there are no surgeries in the US right now. Hospitals in New York city are said to only have enough supplies to last to the end of the week.

No he lives in Lake Tahoe with his posse of Ta-hoes.

No he lives in Lake Tahoe with his posse of Ta-hoes.

That is correct. David lives in Incline Village in South Tahoe. My buddy's brother lives on the same street. I drove by it once visiting them. Nice place.

FUKK THAT!!

u2zf9kf.jpg

Says it all Pat.

"PANDEMIC!!"

I don't think it's fair to measure a pandemic when it's still ongoing...

FUKK THAT!!

u2zf9kf.jpg

Says it all Pat.

"PANDEMIC!!"

True, but it's still an informative graphic to show us how other pandemics have played out.

• Like 1

FUKK THAT!!

u2zf9kf.jpg

Says it all Pat.

"PANDEMIC!!"

That's the current position, as of March 15. Since then it's overtaken Ebola. It's got a long way to go to overtake the next one though.

• Like 1

FUKK THAT!!

u2zf9kf.jpg

Says it all Pat.

"PANDEMIC!!"

I agree. It's only in it's GENESIS stage.

Signed,

"Trick Of The Tail"

• Like 1

FUKK THAT!!

u2zf9kf.jpg

Says it all Pat.

"PANDEMIC!!"

I agree. It's only in it's GENESIS stage.

Signed,

"Trick Of The Tail"

The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway but will Earl Ramer sleep like little lamb tonight or will he feel the Wind and Wuthering?

• Like 2

FUKK THAT!!

u2zf9kf.jpg

Says it all Pat.

"PANDEMIC!!"

That's the current position, as of March 15. Since then it's overtaken Ebola. It's got a long way to go to overtake the next one though.

It will overtake the Yellow Fever and maybe the Swine Flu, if they keep on testing like they do in Italy. The majority of these "Covid-19 deaths" had several (not one... several) other serious pre-existing illnesses like apoplectic strokes, heart attacks, diabetes etc. All these cases appear in the Covid statistics because they were tested positive. Did they really die from Covid then? Think about it people and do some research...

• Like 4