Happy 11th Anniversary, RushFanForever!

blueschica

It's RushFanForever's anniversary (again) according to here and here.

Happy Anniversary and keep on posting those interesting links!!! :cheers:

• Like 2

I've never been aware of my own anniversary milestone on here. Thank you for the acknowledgement.

First of all, back in the 80's as a kid, I had ADHD. I also had a Grade 3 teacher, whom no matter how hard you worked in school, it wasn't enough.

I wrote this one essay, which I worked hard at and she didn't like it. I had to scrap the piece and start again. I think she was a precursor to the 'pictures or it didn't happen' mentality then.

I've learned that I just can't post things without evidence to back it up.

Second of all, I was on another music forum before this. When I would post stand-alone URL links, the admins and moderators would get uptight that it wasn't proper forum etiquette, which I forget what the reason why was.

For the best of both worlds, I have to post the link into a word, whether it's to a website, a time-stamped YouTube video, or the full YouTube video to emphasize the point I'm making.

I also discovered there's another member with the same handle as me here (who's female). I've been here a lit bit longer than she has though. Regardless it's all good.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 2

"Happy Belated 11th Anniversary, Forever".