treeduck

prince_coronavirus.jpg

Corona is a thief in the temple.

Now Robert Pattinson has it. He's redeemed himself for Twilight in indies like Rover and Map Of The Stars. Don't know how he'll be as Batman. Can't be as bad as Clooney.

He'll be shit! :LOL:

prince_coronavirus.jpg

Now Robert Pattinson has it. He's redeemed himself for Twilight in indies like Rover and Map Of The Stars. Don't know how he'll be as Batman. Can't be as bad as Clooney.

From the trailer he looks like shit as Batman. And Colin Farrell as Penguin? Hack.

Pats as Bats and Farrell as Penguin...just sounds terrible.

• Like 1

prince_coronavirus.jpg

From the trailer he looks like shit as Batman. And Colin Farrell as Penguin? Hack.

That's a doomed project if ever I saw one. I suppose it's possible they could hit the jackpot and somehow get a box office blockbuster on their hands, but I doubt it. I hope not too because then we'd get a slew of useless sequels that would be even worse and would kill Batman as a franchise, or put it in the deep freeze for a few decades at least. Maybe it needs to be in the deep freeze, away from these idiot woke producers and directors.

prince_coronavirus.jpg

That's a doomed project if ever I saw one. I suppose it's possible they could hit the jackpot and somehow get a box office blockbuster on their hands, but I doubt it. I hope not too because then we'd get a slew of useless sequels that would be even worse and would kill Batman as a franchise, or put it in the deep freeze for a few decades at least. Maybe it needs to be in the deep freeze, away from these idiot woke producers and directors.

This babe was considered for Catwoman but they went with Zoe Kravitz.

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/eiza-gonzalez-the-gallows-premiere-in-los-angeles_1.jpg

I had never seen or heard of her but she's a babe for sure.

• Like 2

prince_coronavirus.jpg

This babe was considered for Catwoman but they went with Zoe Kravitz.

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/eiza-gonzalez-the-gallows-premiere-in-los-angeles_1.jpg

I had never seen or heard of her but she's a babe for sure.

They chose Kravitz because it looks woke and she's some crap pop star's daughter as well which would help to give her an extra push. I'd have gone with that hot babe who looks more like Catwoman should look. She's probably a better actress too.

I was reading something about the head of BBC drama. When writers or producers pitch ideas or scripts to him or her, whoever it is, when they finish their presentation or whatever, this person says: "Where's the minorities angle?" And the producer or writer might say, "well there is none in this, it's a totally different story." And this person says "well put one in, we have to have one..." And that's every show that's proposed to them no matter what type of show, what period it's in etc.

The first death from Coronovirus directly tied to the Sturgis rally was a day or 2 ago.

Did they ever release any numbers on how many people may have got it by participating in the rally?

Over 260 so far, but public health officials feel that cases will be underreported. https://www.npr.org/...otorcycle-rally

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

i've been symptom free for 4 days! i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so hopefully she'll give me the ok to go back to work!

What were all your symptoms?

fever, body aches, chest pressure/pain, cough, sore throat, fatigue, headaches/migraines. the whole 9 yards. it was not fun!

What about shortness of breath due to phlegm??

actually i wasn’t super phlegmmy. i sounded and felt the slightest bit phlegmmy/congested the last 2 days before my symptoms stopped but it wasn’t that bad at all. the body aches, fever, & chest pain/pressure were by far the most intense symptoms.
  • Like 1

The first death from Coronovirus directly tied to the Sturgis rally was a day or 2 ago.

Did they ever release any numbers on how many people may have got it by participating in the rally?

Over 260 so far, but public health officials feel that cases will be underreported. https://www.npr.org/...otorcycle-rally

Some could argue:

“ONLY 260?! Ok then let’s say that number is actually underreported and a mere 10% of the real number. It’d still be less than a single percent of the total 500,000 who attended. And ONLY 1 death out of 500,000?! That’s literally almost nothing. That person probably was old, weak, and susceptible and shouldn’t have gone in the first place.”

Not my words or thoughts whatsoever but I can imagine that being said by many.

Some could argue:

“ONLY 260?! Ok then let’s say that number is actually underreported and a mere 10% of the real number. It’d still be less than a single percent of the total 500,000 who attended. And ONLY 1 death out of 500,000?! That’s literally almost nothing. That person probably was old, weak, and susceptible and shouldn’t have gone in the first place.”

That's EXACTLY what they're saying, I saw it all over Twitter. "Only" - as if those lives were all expendable. And there's probably many more that just haven't popped up yet, or the tracing hasn't been realized. But while I hate to generalize, a lot of them were saying "if I get it, I get it." So that's fine, if they want it, they can have it. But then keep it to yourself please!

• Like 3

Some could argue:

That's EXACTLY what they're saying, I saw it all over Twitter. "Only" - as if those lives were all expendable. And there's probably many more that just haven't popped up yet, or the tracing hasn't been realized. But while I hate to generalize, a lot of them were saying "if I get it, I get it." So that's fine, if they want it, they can have it. But then keep it to yourself please!

“If I get it, I get it”...macho stupidity

• Like 3

Some could argue:

Totally. And I KNOW there are plenty of bikers out there that don't have that attitude at all, and I know some myself. But I would have to think that they were the ones that also skipped this event, or if they went, they stayed masked up.

At any rate, I think the fallout is just underway. And I'm afraid this fall is going to be a nightmare in general when flu season kicks in, because there's also plenty of varying opinions on the flu shot too. But perhaps if people are masked, there will be less flu also...one can only hope. Remains to be seen.

• Like 2

Some could argue:

I'm not sure it's macho stupidity. That's the mentality I have had since this started. But I have only left the house for work and grocery shopping since the pandemic started. I also wear a mask while in the grocery store. So at least I'm trying to do what I can to protect myself and others.

• Like 1

Some could argue:

You're talking about a group of people, most of whom would only wear a helmet if it was the law, so getting them to wear a mask is laughable.

prince_coronavirus.jpg

If PS Hoffman were still alive, he would have been perfect as Penquin.

Let's not forget, people were skeptical about the guy from 10 Things I Hate About You (underrated teen comedy) playing the Joker and look what happened.

prince_coronavirus.jpg

If PS Hoffman were still alive, he would have been perfect as Penquin.

Let's not forget, people were skeptical about the guy from 10 Things I Hate About You (underrated teen comedy) playing the Joker and look what happened.

Hoffman was talked up as Penguin but yeah he would’ve been great because HE was great.

I didn’t think anything about Ledger beforehand because I only saw him in 10 Things.

Some could argue:

You're talking about a group of people, most of whom would only wear a helmet if it was the law, so getting them to wear a mask is laughable.

Couldn’t agree more

Some could argue:

I'm not sure it's macho stupidity. That's the mentality I have had since this started. But I have only left the house for work and grocery shopping since the pandemic started. I also wear a mask while in the grocery store. So at least I'm trying to do what I can to protect myself and others.

Sorry, that’s a bit of lazy posting on my part. I was only referring to the macho bullshitters who say that + don’t mask up. They say that and walk about with their chest puffed out and chin up as if to say “I’m not wearing a mask. My choice. What are you going to do about it?”

• Like 1

Some could argue:

Unless you're under 70.

Some could argue:

Unless you're under 70.

Yeah sorry, I clarified that in another post. Wearing a mask and social distancing as much as possible, I understand when they say that. I meant people who are always maskless and never care about practicing social distancing AND saying “if I get it, I get it”

• Like 2