Who has the virus?? Tell us when you get it.

covid to hell with goodhell Paul Stanley babycat fridge Earl loves death metal And black metal

• Please log in to reply
1128 replies to this topic

#1121 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 37736 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:31 AM

View PostRhyta, on 25 June 2020 - 05:00 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 June 2020 - 02:15 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 24 June 2020 - 01:34 AM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 23 June 2020 - 05:03 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 23 June 2020 - 04:58 PM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 23 June 2020 - 01:47 PM, said:

January and February: what's happenin in China?
March and April: everyone panics over Covid-19
May: protests
June: racist cops shooting black people and protests

What a good first half of 2020 *sarcasm*

It's been all down hill since we lost Neil.  :(
exactly

I too have been saying this for months.  I've written this on here 2112 times.

This year fuckking sucks.

"Ever since Neil passed the world has turned to shit."

Please don't forget about the Kobe Bryant crash with 8 other amazing souls.

A horrific year.

What's next?

Natural disasters since hurricane and typhoon seasons are just underway

Let's not forget earthquakes..California yesterday and my home state had one today.  Very nerve wracking since we had a 5.7 in March with lots of aftershocks.  I'm still jumpy...and our virus cases are going through the roof since Memorial Day.  :scared: :o

Yes!  Be safe!  Covid cases are spiking again in California too.    Disney Corporation not reopening.  I'm glad.  
I have my KISS "Unmasked" mask.  I love the irony.  Oxymoron!  That's me!  LOL!

I also have my RUSH masks.!  They were delivered the other day.  I will always represent.

Remember Rush Analog Kids.  If it wasn't for KISS RUSH would have been "DOWN THE TUBES."   Literally....................

"Caress Of Steel" is one of the greatest albums ever made.

However.  The older I get, the more immature I become.  I'm living my life in reverse.   I'm Mork And Mindy's kid.  Born old.  Going to die as an embryo.  LOL!

I also love "FEEL THE STEEL!"

Signed,

STEEL PANTHER

Sponsored Post

#1122 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 34128 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:17 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 26 June 2020 - 12:31 AM, said:

View PostRhyta, on 25 June 2020 - 05:00 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 June 2020 - 02:15 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 24 June 2020 - 01:34 AM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 23 June 2020 - 05:03 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 23 June 2020 - 04:58 PM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 23 June 2020 - 01:47 PM, said:

January and February: what's happenin in China?
March and April: everyone panics over Covid-19
May: protests
June: racist cops shooting black people and protests

What a good first half of 2020 *sarcasm*

It's been all down hill since we lost Neil.  :(
exactly

I too have been saying this for months.  I've written this on here 2112 times.

This year fuckking sucks.

"Ever since Neil passed the world has turned to shit."

Please don't forget about the Kobe Bryant crash with 8 other amazing souls.

A horrific year.

What's next?

Natural disasters since hurricane and typhoon seasons are just underway

Let's not forget earthquakes..California yesterday and my home state had one today.  Very nerve wracking since we had a 5.7 in March with lots of aftershocks.  I'm still jumpy...and our virus cases are going through the roof since Memorial Day.  :scared: :o

Yes!  Be safe!  Covid cases are spiking again in California too.    Disney Corporation not reopening.  I'm glad.  
I have my KISS "Unmasked" mask.  I love the irony.  Oxymoron!  That's me!  LOL!

I also have my RUSH masks.!  They were delivered the other day.  I will always represent.

Remember Rush Analog Kids.  If it wasn't for KISS RUSH would have been "DOWN THE TUBES."   Literally....................

"Caress Of Steel" is one of the greatest albums ever made.

However.  The older I get, the more immature I become.  I'm living my life in reverse.   I'm Mork And Mindy's kid.  Born old.  Going to die as an embryo.  LOL!

I also love "FEEL THE STEEL!"

Signed,

STEEL PANTHER

Mearth was Mork & Mindy’s Fonzie jumping the shark, the Brady Bunch’s cousin Oliver, ...or the entire Friends series!!!

#1123 grep

grep

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1684 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 09:59 AM

View Postgrep, on 25 June 2020 - 08:43 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 25 June 2020 - 07:06 PM, said:

View PostSyrinx, on 25 June 2020 - 04:50 PM, said:

Looks like cases are rising all over the USA where things have opened up the most.
As would be expected.  The key questions are who is contracting the virus, and what are the hospitalization and fatality rates.

Let's not forget long term impacts.  Even if people aren't dying as much as initially thought,  the virus is still hurting people badly.

Houston is a bit of a mess.  5 weeks(?) after Memorial Day.

#1124 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 74349 posts
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:47 PM

View Postgrep, on 26 June 2020 - 09:59 AM, said:

View Postgrep, on 25 June 2020 - 08:43 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 25 June 2020 - 07:06 PM, said:

View PostSyrinx, on 25 June 2020 - 04:50 PM, said:

Looks like cases are rising all over the USA where things have opened up the most.
As would be expected.  The key questions are who is contracting the virus, and what are the hospitalization and fatality rates.

Let's not forget long term impacts.  Even if people aren't dying as much as initially thought,  the virus is still hurting people badly.

Houston is a bit of a mess.  5 weeks(?) after Memorial Day.
Not really.  They loosened up a bit too much, cases spiked, and they are scaling back accordingly.  Nothing shocking or alarming in the vein of the NYC outbreak.  In fact...

'In Houston, four CEOs of the Texas Medical Center said during a virtual press conference on Thursday that despite rising cases and hospitalizations, hospital and ICU capacity is abundant, despite stating in a letter sent out earlier this week that capacity was "increasingly stretched" and reaching dangerous levels.'

https://www.google.c...to-15368473.php

#1125 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 93720 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:23 PM

The media seem to be hyping up this "surge" in new cases in the US, but I keep looking at the figures and I'm not seeing it. Deaths are down to around 300, not good but better than 2000+ in April and May.

#1126 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

The Oracle

• Members
  • 13656 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:08 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 02 July 2020 - 02:23 PM, said:

The media seem to be hyping up this "surge" in new cases in the US, but I keep looking at the figures and I'm not seeing it. Deaths are down to around 300, not good but better than 2000+ in April and May.

There is a surge in the southern states right now. But up in the northern part of the states where I live our cases have gone down steadily over the last two months. It looks like it's just spread south now and they're having to deal with what we had here a few months ago when things got pretty serious in some regions.

#1127 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

The Sphere

• Members *
  • 9757 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:14 PM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 02 July 2020 - 05:08 PM, said:

There is a surge in the southern states right now. But up in the northern part of the states where I live our cases have gone down steadily over the last two months. It looks like it's just spread south now and they're having to deal with what we had here a few months ago when things got pretty serious in some regions.
It's not just the South. Oregon and Washington are on the upswing too.

#1128 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 74349 posts
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:41 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 02 July 2020 - 05:14 PM, said:

I'm getting tired of the "record number of cases" headlines.  As the virus moves through the population, the number of cases will obviously continue to grow.  The key number, as Treeduck points out, is deaths.  In Oregon, there have been 8937 confirmed cases and 210 deaths.  It's important to remember that if you're non-symptomatic, you likely won't get tested.  In fact, my mother-in-law, who lives in Washington, was exposed to a COVID-positive woman, and we asked her to get tested.  Because my MOL was non-symptomatic, they said they would not test her.  She is 83yo with underlying conditions, the highest risk group, and still she could not be tested unless symptomatic.

#1129 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2700 posts
  • Interests:Dallas Cowboys!

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:02 PM

View Postgoose, on 02 July 2020 - 06:41 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 02 July 2020 - 05:14 PM, said:

I'm getting tired of the "record number of cases" headlines.  As the virus moves through the population, the number of cases will obviously continue to grow.  The key number, as Treeduck points out, is deaths.  In Oregon, there have been 8937 confirmed cases and 210 deaths.  It's important to remember that if you're non-symptomatic, you likely won't get tested.  In fact, my mother-in-law, who lives in Washington, was exposed to a COVID-positive woman, and we asked her to get tested.  Because my MOL was non-symptomatic, they said they would not test her.  She is 83yo with underlying conditions, the highest risk group, and still she could not be tested unless symptomatic.
Deaths are definitely a key number, but speak to medical professionals who are following this and the lingering effects on those who had it won't be fully realized for years.  Even young people are showing scarring on their lungs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: covid, to hell with goodhell, Paul Stanley, babycat, fridge, Earl loves death metal, And black metal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)