Incredible Rush Sighting For Neil At The KISS KONCERT Last Night In Oakland Ca! Eric Singer STARMAN LOGO!!

Well guys, the KISS Koncert that was supposed to be in September in Oakland was last night!

I was very upset that my dad couldn't come. He's 82 and my mom wouldn't let him go to the show because of the Coronavirus scare.

I was drinking the Modelovirus last night at the show. It was a full house!

Even Paul said, "there has been a lot of sickness out there people, so this next song is "Calling Dr. Love!" EPIC!

Anyway I was lucky enough to score seventh row center. Incredible seats.

So as I was watching Eric Singer's drum solo it downed on me that at the bottom of his right bass drum next to the microphone hole there was a red RUSH STARMAN logo!!

Obviously it was done for Neil and it was soooooo cool. My buddies had no clue so I had to fill them i and they thought it was all class too.

So cool that Eric and probably the whole band was behind it.

Thank you Gene and Paul for believing in RUSH back in 1975 and letting them tour with you.

I don't care what any of you cynics, or negative ninnies have to say about Paul or Gene's voice, or dubbing or synching or whatever.

Last night's KISS Koncert was better than the one I saw in Sacramento and in Vegas.

Incredible show and by the way, I don't waste my time reading bad reviews about the David Lee Roth Band.

Diamond Dave sparkled last night! He was incredible!! Voice was great. Band was great. The back up vocals were on point.

Treeduck was right about Dave's lead guitarist, he is a BEAST!!

One of the best rock shows I have ever been to in my life and I am about to hit 900 shows since 1982!

Roth was on a tight timeframe so there was no bantering or antics in between songs. It was hit after hit after hit. Dave can still kick too!!

I think Diamond Dave sounded better and looked better than with the Van Halen Reunion Shows.

Amazing night and the subtle yet classy homage to Neil on Eric's bass drum was the icing on the cake for me!!!

EVERYONE LOVES YOU NEIL! RIP!!!

• Like 7

DLR's band is fabulous. They do a killer job & Dave has got his mojo back for sure.

Jonny you are another one of my Metal Brothers. I knew you would agree.

I was going to cancel my trip on March 17th to Vegas because of the Coronavirus scare. But I have front table seats at the House Of Blues for David Lee Roth.

After last night there is no way I am going to cancel the trip.

His mojo last night was infused with rocket fuel.

Two of the greatest frontmen in the same building last night. Paul and Dave!!! I give last night's double bill a 9.9. The only reason it's not a TEN is because KISS did some crappy song off the "Sonic Boom" record. It was awful.

• Like 3

DLR's band is fabulous. They do a killer job & Dave has got his mojo back for sure.

I was going to cancel my trip on March 17th to Vegas because of the Coronavirus scare. But I have front table seats at the House Of Blues for David Lee Roth.

Two of the greatest frontmen in the same building last night. Paul and Dave!!! I give last night's double bill a 9.9. The only reason it's not a TEN is because KISS did some crappy song off the "Sonic Boom" record. It was awful.

My brother is in Vegas now. He saw Rod Stewart last night. You'll be fine.

Was the Sonic Boom song I'm an Animal?

• Like 1

My brother is in Vegas now. He saw Rod Stewart last night. You'll be fine.

Was the Sonic Boom song I'm an Animal?

Nice! Rod Stewart! I agree! all good.

No my brother it was the horrific... "Oh Yeah"

• Like 1

If your buddies don't know what the Starman is, you should find different buddies. j/k. But seriously, how do fans of rock music not know what that symbol is about?

Then again, if they only listen to KISS type stuff...

Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 1

" I don't care whatever you cynics, or negative ninnies have to say..."

I love you more every log-in!

Honestly, Kiss might be the standard to what our beloveds strived to be. Class room doodles of costumes, PLAYING for the fans. Never saw them live, personally, but would if they ever braved the northern Ontario climate.

I was a big Van Halen fan in highschool and frankly D was a bit of a "D" often times, nice to hear he sounds great!

• Like 1

If your buddies don't know what the Starman is, you should find different buddies. j/k. But seriously, how do fans of rock music not know what that symbol is about?

Hey Ford! No I'm sorry!! I meant to say that they couldn't see the Starman Logo on the drum head. I had to point it out to them. They both love RUSH!

• Like 1

Honestly, Kiss might be the standard to what our beloveds strived to be. Class room doodles of costumes, PLAYING for the fans. Never saw them live, personally, but would if they ever braved the northern Ontario climate.

I was a big Van Halen fan in highschool and frankly D was a bit of a "D" often times, nice to hear he sounds great!

Hahaha! Thanks Bahamas!! I am truly flattered! People either love me or hate me on here. Just like what the masses think about RUSH. Love or Hate. No in between! I'll take it!!

I am sure you know that RUSH wrote "I Think I'm Going Bald" as homage to the KISS track, "Goin' Blind." Many Rush Fans hate that song. I LOVE IT!! I still have my hair too! lol

I was a huge Van Halen in high school too!! I was very lucky as a sophomore in high school. I saw Van Halen on the 1984 Tour. That same year I saw RUSH for my first time. GUP!!! HEAVEN!!!

RUSH ON!

• Like 1

Hey Ford! No I'm sorry!! I meant to say that they couldn't see the Starman Logo on the drum head. I had to point it out to them. They both love RUSH!

Whew. Glad to read that, now how about a shot of some Cold Gin?

• Like 1

Whew. Glad to read that, now how about a shot of some Cold Gin?

Hahahaha! Glad I clarified! I agree! Time for a shot of Cold Gin!

Cheers!!!

Hahaha! Thanks Bahamas!! I am truly flattered! People either love me or hate me on here. Just like what the masses think about RUSH. Love or Hate. No in between! I'll take it!!

I am sure you know that RUSH wrote "I Think I'm Going Bald" as homage to the KISS track, "Goin' Blind." Many Rush Fans hate that song. I LOVE IT!! I still have my hair too! lol

I was a huge Van Halen in high school too!! I was very lucky as a sophomore in high school. I saw Van Halen on the 1984 Tour. That same year I saw RUSH for my first time. GUP!!! HEAVEN!!!

RUSH ON!

Earl you need this set of reissues!

https://www.discogs.com/label/1668545-HRHM-LEGEND-1000

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

https://www.discogs....RHM-LEGEND-1000

PAT!! You are killing me! I saw these reissues but not all 1000 of them. Luckily I already have about 90% of these cds but with different obi strips over the years! CRAZY!!!

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

PAT!! You are killing me! I saw these reissues but not all 1000 of them. Luckily I already have about 90% of these cds but with different obi strips over the years! CRAZY!!!

You've got more Japanese CDs than Japan!

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Earl do you live in a California warehouse down by the docks where you wait for the ships to arrive from Japan?

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Earl do you live in a California warehouse down by the docks where you wait for the ships to arrive from Japan?

Yes!

I live near the Port Of Oakland.

My warehouse looks like the one in "Citizen Kane" and "Raiders Of The Lost Ark." All Japanese cds. Worthless.

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

My warehouse looks like the one in "Citizen Kane" and "Raiders Of The Lost Ark." All Japanese cds. Worthless.

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

You need to bring out the boots, whip and fedroa and find the Lost Metal Ark!
  • Like 1

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

Pat! You are hilarious and on FIRE tonight.

My dad and I have a business in distribution and we ship boots worldwide for a living. Nice "boots" reference. LOST METAL ARK! Good name for a band.

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

My dad and I have a business in distribution and we ship boots worldwide for a living. Nice "boots" reference. LOST METAL ARK! Good name for a band.

Or album title!

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

Or album title!

Totally!!

Get the new ICED EARTH!!! "LOST METAL ARK" I can already see the album cover in my brain.

• Like 1

NEW IRON MAIDEN ALBUM!!! 2021!

"LOST METAL ARK!"

I can see the artwork going back to old school with Eddie encased inside a METAL ARK COFFIN! Not sci fi Eddie. "Piece Of Mind" Eddie!!

Or Eddie steering a real METAL ARK on a stormy sea. Probably too cheesy. Wait? Perfect. lol

• Like 1

"LOST METAL ARK!"

I can see the artwork going back to old school with Eddie encased inside a METAL ARK COFFIN! Not sci fi Eddie. "Piece Of Mind" Eddie!!

Or Eddie steering a real METAL ARK on a stormy sea. Probably too cheesy. Wait? Perfect. lol

Do you think Maiden will have a new album out this year?

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

RUSH ON!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Might be!!

Yes!

Or album title!

Totally!!

Get the new ICED EARTH!!! "LOST METAL ARK" I can already see the album cover in my brain.

Are you an Iced Earth freak Earl? How do you like the IE albums with Ripper Owens singing?

• Like 1

"LOST METAL ARK!"

Do you think Maiden will have a new album out this year?

If they do I hope it's better than the last one.