Clockwork Angels Tour DVD/Album Filming Locations

TheGhostRider

So recently I became aware that some of the Songs for the Album and DVD were filmed in San Antonio at the AT&T Center. My Dad and Brother were at that concert, and just out of curiosity I was wondering If anyone knows what songs were filmed there so I could tell them. I know the DVD was mainly filmed in Dallas at the American Airlines Center, and the bonus tracks are from Phoenix. If anyone knows and can tell me that would be awesome.
  • Like 1

I have found a really easy method of telling which songs were filmed in San Antonio If you look at alex's shirt and geddys shirt they will change mostly it will be in the second half which has alex's peace shirt and geddys sunglasses shirt those are the ones filmed in San Antonio Edited by Airship2112
  • Like 2

I have found a really easy method of telling which songs were filmed in San Antonio If you look at alex's shirt and geddys shirt they will change mostly it will be in the second half which has alex's peace shirt and geddys sunglasses shirt those are the ones filmed in San Antonio

Really? I'll have to look into that. How Did You Know? Was he wearing different clothes during the San Antonio Concert?

I was at San Antonio as well. I believe they only added fill-in bits here and there from that show, mostly overhead shots of the crowd from behind the band. That would explain why they banned cameras/filming at the last minute. They probably didn't feel the crowds in Phoenix and Dallas were lively enough and hoped the SA fans would add more excitement to the video.

I have found a really easy method of telling which songs were filmed in San Antonio If you look at alex's shirt and geddys shirt they will change mostly it will be in the second half which has alex's peace shirt and geddys sunglasses shirt those are the ones filmed in San Antonio

Really? I'll have to look into that. How Did You Know? Was he wearing different clothes during the San Antonio Concert?

Alex's peace shirt Geddy sunglasses shirt

The other parts of the concert have alex in a stars shirt and geddy wearing a union jack shirt so I assume those are from the dallas shows