Music Documentary By Forum Member Now Available Free On Amazon Prime!

GeddysMullet

Hi! Some years ago, I made a documentary about the Welsh band Manic Street Preachers, which is now available to stream free for Amazon Prime members, or at low cost for non-members. You can find it here:

https://www.amazon.com/No-Manifesto-About-Street-Preachers/dp/B00Q8T24W4

There is Rush content in the film, including excerpts of an interview with Geddy and Alex done by members of the Manic Street Preachers. If you're interested in seeing the entire Rush interview plus other fun bonus content related to the film itself, those appear in extras on the home video release, which is available on DVD or Blu ray, and which you can buy directly from me for cheap! PM if interested.

Thanks!

• Like 5

I mentioned in another thread that Manic Street Preachers never really achieved global success outside of Britain and Europe. This is an interesting article on the band noted here.

It's similar in a way to The Tragically Hip that were known primarily in Canada, but not on a global scale either noted here.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

Hi! Some years ago, I made a documentary about the Welsh band Manic Street Preachers, which is now available to stream free for Amazon Prime members, or at low cost for non-members. You can find it here:

https://www.amazon.c...s/dp/B00Q8T24W4

There is Rush content in the film, including excerpts of an interview with Geddy and Alex done by members of the Manic Street Preachers. If you're interested in seeing the entire Rush interview plus other fun bonus content related to the film itself, those appear in extras on the home video release, which is available on DVD or Blu ray, and which you can buy directly from me for cheap! PM if interested.

Thanks!

Very very cool! My sincere compliments to you, sir, and I have just saved your doco on Amazon and will watch it soon.

https://www.amazon.c...s/dp/B00Q8T24W4

Thanks!

Very very cool! My sincere compliments to you, sir, and I have just saved your doco on Amazon and will watch it soon.

Thanks very much! I hope you enjoy it. :cool:

• Like 1