The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

RUSH played just now after the Eagles took a 7-0 lead over the Giants, The Spirit of Radio!

Yeah, even mr. blues noticed it! :LOL: "It's Rush! What song is that again?" Slowly luring him over the to dark side!

And an Eagles win! He is a happy camper as he is an Eagles fan.

Crossing fingers for Steelers vs. Titans this weekend! (Steelers of course! :P )

He knew the song!

• Like 1

The Giants had that won with 2 minutes left, all they needed was a first down but they blew it, and then they allowed the Eagles to score two TDs to snatch the game.

Damn straight! The Giants missed their opportunities.

• Like 2

The Giants had that won with 2 minutes left, all they needed was a first down but they blew it, and then they allowed the Eagles to score two TDs to snatch the game.

If I were Joe Judge, Evan Engram would be cut today.

RUSH played just now after the Eagles took a 7-0 lead over the Giants, The Spirit of Radio!

Yeah, even mr. blues noticed it! :LOL: "It's Rush! What song is that again?" Slowly luring him over the to dark side!

And an Eagles win! He is a happy camper as he is an Eagles fan.

Crossing fingers for Steelers vs. Titans this weekend! (Steelers of course! :P )

Yeah Mrs. driven knows and actually likes that song. Had no idea who was doing New World Man the other week though. I keep trying. It's my duty.

You no doubt are fully aware that you two are an "opposite" couple where the Mrs. is a Rush freak and the husband barely knows them. You are a rare couple indeed in the Rush sphere.

stealers? Uh, no.

We get it at 10 AM on CBS out here. From a purely football fan perspective it should be a good one.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 2

If I were Joe Judge, Evan Engram would be cut today.

He's been renamed Joe Fudge.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have announced that they are quite unhappy with the team doing so well.

Therefore, they have hired Antonio Brown - a known loony and team cancer - to sabotage the team's success.

• Like 1

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have announced that they are quite unhappy with the team doing so well.

Therefore, they have hired Antonio Brown - a known loony and team cancer - to sabotage the team's success.

And there are fellow Seahawks fans that are upset that Seattle didn't get him. Seriously?

And there are fellow Seahawks fans that are upset that Seattle didn't get him. Seriously?

This is why "fan" is the short form of "fanatic", which rhymes with "lunatic"....

• Like 1

Brady having failed day against the Raider D. 21-10 at the half.

Meanwhile, Chiefs handling the Denver snow just fine so far. :)

Brady’s done.

Tampa Bay's system is making him look great today.
  • Like 1

Alright, Cardinals! Took awhile but you got it done! (A little prettier than the Steeler win today! :P )

I thought Kingsbury had blown it with his panic station playcalls after Murray was sacked, iceing his own kicker and then he missed.

• Like 2

In a short 7 year span, Pete Carroll has turned one of the greatest defenses in NFL history into one that is EASILY on pace to finish as the worst defense of all-time. That is as pathetic as his calling for a pass from the 1 yard line and 30 seconds to go in a Super Bowl with a HOF RB in Marshawn Lynch in the backfield.
  • Like 1

In a short 7 year span, Pete Carroll has turned one of the greatest defenses in NFL history into one that is EASILY on pace to finish as the worst defense of all-time. That is as pathetic as his calling for a pass from the 1 yard line and 30 seconds to go in a Super Bowl with a HOF RB in Marshawn Lynch in the backfield.

I though Mike McCarthy was the coach of the Cowboys, and Mike Nolan was the DC. :wtf:

Linebacker that put the cheap shot hit on Andy Dalton will not be suspended. Gee, what a shocker. Goodell is a pussy.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cowboys-andy-dalton-late-hit-jon-bostic-reportedly-not-suspended-hefty-fine-134248854.html

I though Mike McCarthy was the coach of the Cowboys, and Mike Nolan was the DC. :wtf:

And I might add, refusing to fire the Offensive Coordinator who ran the pass play he called for to a 5th string WR in the middle of the most crowded area of the defense.

Linebacker that put the cheap shot hit on Andy Dalton will not be suspended. Gee, what a shocker. Goodell is a pussy.

https://www.yahoo.co...-134248854.html

Looks to me like Dalton slid at the last second under the defender, who had committed to a tackle.

Bostic committed to launching his head and shoulder directly at Dalton. His arms were at his side. He made himself into a missile.

There was no tackle attempt. Tackling involves using your arms and hands. It was a HIT.

https://www.yahoo.co...-134248854.html

Looks to me like Dalton slid at the last second under the defender, who had committed to a tackle.

If that were the case why did Washington coach Ron Rivera "seek out" Dallas coach Mike McCarthy and apologize for the hit saying "I wanted (McCarthy) to know that's not how we play"?

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/nbcsports/ron-rivera-apologized-for-bostic-hit-thats-not-the-way-his-team-plays/2453716/