Legitimate Neil Tribute shirt, proceeds to charity

blueschica

Danforth & Pape has made some really nice Rush t shirts and are now involved in this one, with all proceeds going to a cancer charity through RushFest Scotland. Information and pictures below. You have to email RushFest Scotland founder Steve "Broon" Brown. His email address is steve@wonderland.scot. The shirts are £ 17 (about 22.00 US) plus shipping and any donation you would like to make.

xpIZPiml.jpg hPvZ3Z9l.jpg

From D & P-

"Ahoy chums. We've had lots of enquiries asking whether Danforth & Pape is going to do a T-shirt tribute to the Professor…

To be honest, during the first couple of weeks after the tragic loss of Neil, we hardly put pen (or indeed pixel) to paper. It really took the wind out of our sails…

But after lots of thought, we've decided the time is right to do one. And we obviously wanted to do it in aid of a good cause, so we've "donated" this design to our great friends at RushFest Scotland. We've worked with RushFest Scotland since they first began. Not only are they wonderful people with big hearts (and even bigger drinks cabinets), if you're that way inclined! But perhaps most importantly, all the work they do is in aid solely of Cancer charities. And that's a cause very close to our hearts.

So our T-shirt tribute is going to be available exclusively through RushFest Scotland and all the proceeds will go to a cancer charity. The front of the design features crossed drumsticks and a nod to the Canadian Maple, the Bee (the emblem of the Watchmaker and a symbol of community, brightness and personal power) and also features a crown over a pen nib which represents Neil's passion and craft as a writer and lyricist.

And the back is inspired by a post we did a couple of years ago in celebration of Neil's Genius as a musician, a writer, a lyricist and as an inspiration to us all. Genius is not a word we use lightly but if we were to sum up Neil in a single word, I think we'd be hard pushed to find a better one. As Gershon might have said, "To a genius, he's a genius…"

If you'd like one, please email your order (or any enquires) to our good chum and RushFest Scotland founder Steve "Broon" Brown. His email address is steve@wonderland.scot

The shirts are £17.00 (though please feel free to pay a little more if you can afford it) + shipping and Steve will be able to give you all the details you need about sizing, payment and Vegan Haggis.

Thank you."

• Like 6

Appropriate Neil tribute - Check

Cancer charity - Check

RUSH logo - Check

Scottish flag - Check

I'm aboard!

An XL please.

• Like 3

Many of my Rush buddies want me to throw a Neil Keg Party in his honor at my house some time this year.

I don't know when, but I am open to it.

One of my friends Kurt who is in the last Doc Rush Film is in Chicago and will fly out.

it's that serious.

I wish I could help out with "The Big Money."

• Like 1

Many of my Rush buddies want me to throw a Neil Keg Party in his honor at my house some time this year.

One of my friends Kurt who is in the last Doc Rush Film is in Chicago and will fly out.

it's that serious.

I’d be there, Earl.

it's that serious.

I’d be there, Earl.

I know you would my friend! You are on my list!

• Like 1