Happy Birthday to the Pansy Rocker himself RUSHHEAD666

treeduck

Hey Earl, I’m sure you know this tune but I’m sure I never told you this little anecdote:

Back in ‘91 or so when I was still a freshman (I think) in college, my Humanities prof told us to bring in some music for the class to listen to. We all got to play about 90 seconds of a song (or longer if he liked it) that was relevant to modern society. Afterwards, we were to explain why we chose the song and it’s relevance. It turned out that he loved the band (I didn’t know that then). The tune which i strategically picked had lyrics which were exactly what he had been lecturing about a few weeks prior. So yeah, an easy “A” for a pleasurable, fun little speech/presentation.

Additionally, the band was my #2 and I had plans to see their show in a few months time. He loved that plan. Anyway, here’s what I played for the class:

Easy “A” for the course too. This band surely had something to do with it.

:blaze:

• Like 1

:cheers: Happy, happy birthday, Earl !! :cheers: Best wishes to an awesome guy, whose puns never fail to crack me up late at night! I hope it's a wonderful one for you! Someday I will come visit our old house in Belmont and look you up!

VwCOVvEm.jpg1c71o1Fl.jpgdAdrveQm.jpg

• Like 4