Super Bowl LIV thread

laughedatbytime

Sbliv  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Super Bowl LIV?

2. 2. Who do you want to win Super Bowl LIV?

Enjoying the hell out of the Mahomes picks. Guess he's not a Hall of Famer quite yet...

For the record. Still can't stand him...

Rooting for KC since SF are my Rams’ division rivals. Gonna mute it with captions on my one month subscription of Sling TV to avoid hearing this wanker below.

%20https%3A//media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xx7sAl2aIiuLJK/giphy.gif

Why, oh why, did it have to leave CBS All Access? Can’t I just enjoy a Pats free super bowl without him?

Thank God I had the sound off the whole game. Buck should never be allowed to call a Super Bowl.

• Like 3

Enjoying the hell out of the Mahomes picks. Guess he's not a Hall of Famer quite yet...

Why not? He's a class act.
  • Like 1

Why not? He's a class act.

Can't explain it. Some athletes/people just don't do it for me. Situations like this help me to understand why some are haters of TW, Brady etc. The media pile on only serves to further my dislike...

Shakira is unbelievably hot.

Smart, too.

And talented. She can sing, write, and play multiple instruments. J-Lo can dance and...not do all the things Shakira can do.

Her non English music is actually not bad compared to most pop stars of today. Never liked J Lo.

Happy for Paul Rudd, fellow Rush fan.

• Like 1

I just voted and I was right! Great win by the Chiefs. Not my favourite half time show of all time, but I agree it could have been all Shakira and no Jlo and it would have been better.
  • Like 2

I just voted and I was right! Great win by the Chiefs. Not my favourite half time show of all time, but I agree it could have been all Shakira and no Jlo and it would have been better.

It was definitely a B-list halftime show. Neither singer has had anything like a hit in 15 years. Will say I do like Shakira. Fun fact: she is a MENSA member.

I would have liked to see some camera footage of the bathroom lines during halftime!

I wonder what percentage of today's trash pickups was comprised of pizza boxes?

And do we think Colin Kaepernick watched and fumed that the Niners have a white guy as quarterback?

Edited by Mara

Jimmy G with the happy feet under pressure. Never good...

Belichick looking like a genius again.

He's certainly never been sentimental about knowing when to fold 'em or when to hold 'em.

Any thoughts on the Smaht Pahk commercial?

Jimmy G with the happy feet under pressure. Never good...

Belichick looking like a genius again.

I'm Skip Bayless, and I approve this message.

Seriously, do you think he's prefer to have the decaying corpse of Tom Brady or Jimmy G going into next year?