New Testament album: TITANS OF CREATION (released April 3)

treeduck

NELSON BLOWS TESTAMENT AWAY! LOL!

I knew you were a fake Testmanet fan! :nya nya: :joker:

Hahaha!

John Denver has more talent than Testament!

You'd never mentioned them before so it was pretty obvious. You only like Death Angel because you bumped into one of the guys and he signed your undershorts for you, otherwise you wouldn't like them either! In fact you don't like them, because they're too heavy for you Earl! You're an Abba fan. In fact you might even be Wendy and there is no Earl at all! :16ton:

Hahaha!

You'd never mentioned them before so it was pretty obvious. You only like Death Angel because you bumped into one of the guys and he signed your undershorts for you, otherwise you wouldn't like them either! In fact you don't like them, because they're too heavy for you Earl! You're an Abba fan. In fact you might even be Wendy and there is no Earl at all! :16ton:

Hahaha! After almost 14 years the truth comes out!! I hate METAL!

Kind of funny that I got to hang out with Alex Skolnick last year! I have met all of your Bay Area Thrash Heroes! Oh the irony.

I mean TESTAMENT grew up in Dublin California. My best friend went to high school with them.

I have a lot of stories about all of these bands.

Hahaha!

Kind of funny that I got to hang out with Alex Skolnick last year! I have met all of your Bay Area Thrash Heroes! Oh the irony.

I mean TESTAMENT grew up in Dublin California. My best friend went to high school with them.

Well let's hear them then! :hail:

Hahaha!

And why would you waste time hanging with bands you don't even like?

Hahaha!

Ummm I hung out with two Death Angel members overnight while in line for RUSH tickets decades ago. One of them worked at Tower and we talked daily.

I remember listening to "Operation Mindcrime" in line. We were cranking it on a boom box. Then one of them pulled out the new Eric Johnson cassette. "Ah Via Musicom." We listened to it all night long.

Epic night of swapping stories with so many amazing Rush fans in line! I believe this was when "Frolic Through The Park" was released and we didn't even talk about their new record!

• Like 1

Hahaha!

Ummm I hung out with two Death Angel members overnight while in line for RUSH tickets decades ago. One of them worked at Tower and we talked daily.

I remember listening to "Operation Mindcrime" in line. We were cranking it on a boom box. Then one of them pulled out the new Eric Johnson cassette. "Ah Via Musicom." We listened to it all night long.

Epic night of swapping stories with so many amazing Rush fans in line! I believe this was when "Frolic Through The Park" was released and we didn't even talk about their new record!

Of course now it makes sense why you don't like Firepower Earl, it's too heavy for you! And this is why you don't like other heavy Priest albums. And this is also why you don't like Ozzy era of Sabbath, too heavy. And this why you never mention 2112 and don't like Caress of Steel or Clockwork Angels and it's the real reason you don't like Vapor Trails. There's a pattern emerging Earl you just don't like it too heavy. This is why your favourite RUSH era is the synth era, nothing wrong with that but why not admit it? Even with someone like Dokken you only mention the softer commercial songs like Just Got Lucky, Alone Again, It's Not Love and In My Dreams, because you don't like the heavy songs like Lightning Strikes Again, Tooth and Nail, Kiss of Death, Mr Scary, Till the Livin End and Turn Up the Action. You only like pansy metal and poser rock like Def Leppard! Yeah it all makes sense now. :bang bang:

Here's a bigger picture of the album art:

Testament-Titans-Of-Creation.jpg

Yes Pat. I'm going to get this.

Really? I thought Testament would be too heavy for you since you love all that lame 80s party metal lol.

I'm going to buy it for the album cover alone. :haz:
  • Like 1

Hahaha!

Of course now it makes sense why you don't like Firepower Earl, it's too heavy for you! And this is why you don't like other heavy Priest albums. And this is also why you don't like Ozzy era of Sabbath, too heavy. And this why you never mention 2112 and don't like Caress of Steel or Clockwork Angels and it's the real reason you don't like Vapor Trails. There's a pattern emerging Earl you just don't like it too heavy. This is why your favourite RUSH era is the synth era, nothing wrong with that but why not admit it? Even with someone like Dokken you only mention the softer commercial songs like Just Got Lucky, Alone Again, It's Not Love and In My Dreams, because you don't like the heavy songs like Lightning Strikes Again, Tooth and Nail, Kiss of Death, Mr Scary, Till the Livin End and Turn Up the Action. You only like pansy metal and poser rock like Def Leppard! Yeah it all makes sense now. :bang bang:

LOL! You cray cray!

• Like 1

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

You must admit Earl you don't the guitars as heavy as I do!

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

I can't stand the "growl" in your black death metal. I love only OPETH and I am sure you hate their last three records.

Iron Maiden doesn't need three guitar players. Time to panic about Janick. A waste.

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

I can't stand the "growl" in your black death metal. I love only OPETH and I am sure you hate their last three records.

Iron Maiden doesn't need three guitar players. Time to panic about Janick. A waste.

Why don't you like Firepower Earl?

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

WHAT??????

Go back on that thread and read my comments. You are fuckking with me.

"Firepower" is the best Priest record since "Screaming" or even "Painkiller" for that matter.

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

WHAT??????

"Firepower" is the best Priest record since "Screaming" or even "Painkiller" for that matter.

You said many times that you weren't really impressed and preferred Saxon's new album and Steel Panther's new album. They're good but they're not on the level of Firepower.

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

WHAT??????

You said many times that you weren't really impressed and preferred Saxon's new album and Steel Panther's new album. They're good but they're not on the level of Firepower.

No way dude

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

WHAT??????

No way dude

Oh yeah you did!

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

WHAT??????

No way dude

Oh yeah you did!

I pulled up the old thread. You are crazy!!

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

WHAT??????

No way dude

Yes way.

Hahaha!

LOL! You cray cray!

WHAT??????

I enjoyed the most recent Saxon more than Firepower...

• Like 1