2020 MLB Season Thread! "Damn Yankees?" Cheating Astros Red Sox? Nats Repeat? Oakland's Young Pitching?

RUSHHEAD666

Dodgers with an 8-1 lead into the 7th. Kershaw still not out of the woods. :P

(And just as I post, Ray's get a hit. Here we go...?)

Edited by goose

Ahhhhh

Now that's more like it!!!

Nice Win Tampa!

Let's GO Rays!!!

:sundog: :sundog:

They got their bats going, finally! Glad the Dodgers kept it interesting down the stretch, so it wasn't a total waste of 3:40. .Hoping for seven games!
  • Like 2

What a game so far...

Down 4-5, with 2 outs and bases loaded, Dodgers get the clutch hit to bring in two more. On the same play, Bellunger makes the 3rd out at 3B (a cardinal sin, no?). The Ray's tie it at 6-6 with a solo shot. Dodgers get out of trouble after that with a 1-out double play.

Into the 8th...

What a great game with an intense final play!!

A classic show down, a clutch hit, the outfielder boots it, the winning run trips, the catcher makes a phantom tag and loses the ball, and the winning run crawls across home plate!

:LOL:

• Like 2

I had a really big dinner during the game and could barely finish it as the insanity unfolded. Holy Smokes! I almost ralphed at the ending and I'm an Angels fan!

:LOL:

LOS DOYERS!!!!

6-1, top of the 9th, man on with Turner at the plate. Safe to post.

Maybe.

That 9th made it abundantly clear Jansen should not be anywhere near a save situation.

Like I said :(

Jansen vs. a .196 hitter and a 1-2 count gives up the game tying hit. Yes, the C should've caught the ball and there would've been extras but it ALL started with Jansen's inability to get an out vs. a .196 hitter and ahead in the count 1-2. THIS MAN IS NO LONGER A CLOSER Roberts! Wake the fukk up and leave him sitting the rest of the series. You can still win this thing IF you don't use him again in a tight situation.

So now instead of Clayton Kershaw pitching with a 3 to 1 lead, he's pitching tied 2-2. That's gonna get inside his head.

I fear you are correct. Pressure's on him and that's often not a good thing.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1

Is it me, or do I already detect Joe Suck's obvious prejudice in favor of the Dodgers? Just broadcast the game and STFU, Suck!

im a Dodger fan and i agree with you.
  • Like 1