Jump to content


2020 MLB Season Thread! "Damn Yankees?" Cheating Astros Red Sox? Nats Repeat? Oakland's Young Pitching?


  • Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#21 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

    Loves that dirty water

  • Members *
  • 32532 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New England

Posted 31 January 2020 - 01:03 PM

View Postedhunter, on 31 January 2020 - 04:39 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 31 January 2020 - 01:46 AM, said:

View Postinvisible airwave, on 30 January 2020 - 06:55 PM, said:

View Postedhunter, on 30 January 2020 - 11:57 AM, said:

Yankees rule. Your team sucks. It's all over

%20https://i.imgur.com/prtRsDm.png


The New York Yankees are currently like the San Jose Sharks.  They will always make the playoffs and then fail.  LOL!

Except for the last 3 years they've been eliminated by teams that were cheating at the time. I'm quite certain they'd have beaten the Dodgers at least once and they would have destroyed the Nats.

As compared with the late 90s Yankees, who were "clean."

Sponsored Post

#22 edhunter

edhunter

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 5451 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 January 2020 - 02:28 PM

View PostRick N. Backer, on 31 January 2020 - 01:03 PM, said:

View Postedhunter, on 31 January 2020 - 04:39 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 31 January 2020 - 01:46 AM, said:

View Postinvisible airwave, on 30 January 2020 - 06:55 PM, said:

View Postedhunter, on 30 January 2020 - 11:57 AM, said:

Yankees rule. Your team sucks. It's all over

%20https://i.imgur.com/prtRsDm.png


The New York Yankees are currently like the San Jose Sharks.  They will always make the playoffs and then fail.  LOL!

Except for the last 3 years they've been eliminated by teams that were cheating at the time. I'm quite certain they'd have beaten the Dodgers at least once and they would have destroyed the Nats.

As compared with the late 90s Yankees, who were "clean."

LOL. Someone sounds bitter that Rogers's juice was better than Papi's...🤣

#23 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

    Loves that dirty water

  • Members *
  • 32532 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New England

Posted 31 January 2020 - 02:56 PM

View Postedhunter, on 31 January 2020 - 02:28 PM, said:

View PostRick N. Backer, on 31 January 2020 - 01:03 PM, said:

View Postedhunter, on 31 January 2020 - 04:39 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 31 January 2020 - 01:46 AM, said:

View Postinvisible airwave, on 30 January 2020 - 06:55 PM, said:

View Postedhunter, on 30 January 2020 - 11:57 AM, said:

Yankees rule. Your team sucks. It's all over

%20https://i.imgur.com/prtRsDm.png


The New York Yankees are currently like the San Jose Sharks.  They will always make the playoffs and then fail.  LOL!

Except for the last 3 years they've been eliminated by teams that were cheating at the time. I'm quite certain they'd have beaten the Dodgers at least once and they would have destroyed the Nats.

As compared with the late 90s Yankees, who were "clean."

LOL. Someone sounds bitter that Rogers's juice was better than Papi's...

Not at all.  But for someone who roots for the Yankees to complain about cheaters is kind of funny.  We learned in 2003 that the Yankees great end of the century dynasty was full of juicers.  That doesn't make the Sox clean.  But it does make your complaint a little hollow.

#24 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 38350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:42 AM

View PostRick N. Backer, on 31 January 2020 - 02:56 PM, said:

View Postedhunter, on 31 January 2020 - 02:28 PM, said:

View PostRick N. Backer, on 31 January 2020 - 01:03 PM, said:

View Postedhunter, on 31 January 2020 - 04:39 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 31 January 2020 - 01:46 AM, said:

View Postinvisible airwave, on 30 January 2020 - 06:55 PM, said:

View Postedhunter, on 30 January 2020 - 11:57 AM, said:

Yankees rule. Your team sucks. It's all over

%20https://i.imgur.com/prtRsDm.png


The New York Yankees are currently like the San Jose Sharks.  They will always make the playoffs and then fail.  LOL!

Except for the last 3 years they've been eliminated by teams that were cheating at the time. I'm quite certain they'd have beaten the Dodgers at least once and they would have destroyed the Nats.

As compared with the late 90s Yankees, who were "clean."

LOL. Someone sounds bitter that Rogers's juice was better than Papi's...������

Not at all.  But for someone who roots for the Yankees to complain about cheaters is kind of funny.  We learned in 2003 that the Yankees great end of the century dynasty was full of juicers.  That doesn't make the Sox clean.  But it does make your complaint a little hollow.

Hahaha!  I love this new 2020 Thread!!

Already some fun sparring between a Yankee and Red Sox Fan!

Bring it on!!

I can't wait to watch my Oakland A's take both of your teams out this season!!!

A's Dodgers World Series!!!

It will be the third time and it's all tied up.  One Ring a piece!!

BRING IT!

You heard it here first.  HAPPY FEBRUARY 1st!!!  Spring Training is 20 days away!!!

I'm almost 50fukking2.

Oh well!

Saw Night Ranger tonight play their first two albums all the way through.

EPIC!

This stuff keeps me young!!!

CY YOUNG!!!

#25 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 86770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:holidaying in Cambodia
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 04 February 2020 - 09:15 PM

Mookie and Price to the Dodgers...More details to come.

#26 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 86770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:holidaying in Cambodia
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 04 February 2020 - 09:49 PM

Twins the third team in the deal.  Bosox get Alex Verdugo and a pitching prospect and the Twins get Maeda.

#27 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 86770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:holidaying in Cambodia
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 04 February 2020 - 09:49 PM

Pederson to Angels for Rengifo.

#28 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 38350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:22 AM

"YOU BETTS YOUR LIFE!" LOL!!!!!!  Couldn't "RESIST!"  I'm so bad!!!  So good!!

A's Dodgers World Series!!!!!

Place your BETTS!  LOL!!

#29 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 38350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 07 February 2020 - 04:07 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 05 February 2020 - 12:22 AM, said:

"YOU BETTS YOUR LIFE!" LOL!!!!!!  Couldn't "RESIST!"  I'm so bad!!!  So good!!

A's Dodgers World Series!!!!!

Place your BETTS!  LOL!!

Come on you guys!  The "Price" is right!!

#30 edhunter

edhunter

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 5451 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 February 2020 - 08:42 PM

The Red Sox deal may fall through. I am thoroughly enjoying the train wreck they've become.

#31 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 38350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 07 February 2020 - 09:47 PM

View Postedhunter, on 07 February 2020 - 08:42 PM, said:

The Red Sox deal may fall through. I am thoroughly enjoying the train wreck they've become.

Me too!

I can't wait for my "Triple A's" to knock off your YANK MES in the ALCS!  Then it will be another A's Dodgers rematch!!  Can't wait!!

#32 edhunter

edhunter

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 5451 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 February 2020 - 10:11 PM

🥱🥱🥱🥱

#33 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 86770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:holidaying in Cambodia
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 15 February 2020 - 04:16 PM

Two California Little League organizations have banned the name Astros for use with their teams.

:rfl:

#34 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 13478 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    Packers, Brewers & Badgers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, Bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    The Universe!!

Posted 15 February 2020 - 05:17 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 15 February 2020 - 04:16 PM, said:

Two California Little League organizations have banned the name Astros for use with their teams.

:rfl:

And a mob of crazed vigilantes are, as we speak, storming the front entrance of Hanna-Barbera, demanding the complete eradication of all images of Astro the dog.

#35 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 38350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 18 February 2020 - 01:37 AM

View PostPrincipled Man, on 15 February 2020 - 05:17 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 15 February 2020 - 04:16 PM, said:

Two California Little League organizations have banned the name Astros for use with their teams.

:rfl:

And a mob of crazed vigilantes are, as we speak, storming the front entrance of Hanna-Barbera, demanding the complete eradication of all images of Astro the dog.

"Witch Hunt"

Love,

RUSH


FUCKKK THE ASSTROS!

#36 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 76035 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 18 February 2020 - 10:24 AM

I was talking with an umpire friend of mine and he was making the point that knowing what pitch is coming is perhaps the greatest advantage a pro player can have.    Calls for vacating the titles seem justified.

https://www.google.c...nd-stop-talking

#37 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 38350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 18 February 2020 - 09:07 PM

View Postgoose, on 18 February 2020 - 10:24 AM, said:

I was talking with an umpire friend of mine and he was making the point that knowing what pitch is coming is perhaps the greatest advantage a pro player can have. Calls for vacating the titles seem justified.

https://www.google.c...nd-stop-talking

Not only should they be stripped of their 2017 World Championship the top nine players should be dealt to other teams.   They need to disband the cheaters.   That midget Altuve better NEVER get in the Hall.   This is very serious.  Just like the 1919 Blacksox.

The 2017-2019 Houston Assholes.  


My Oakland A's suffered from these damn cheaters.  No wonder my A's could NEVER win at Minute Maid Park.   Minute Made Cheating Park!!!!

#38 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 86770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:holidaying in Cambodia
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:09 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 18 February 2020 - 09:07 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 18 February 2020 - 10:24 AM, said:

I was talking with an umpire friend of mine and he was making the point that knowing what pitch is coming is perhaps the greatest advantage a pro player can have. Calls for vacating the titles seem justified.

https://www.google.c...nd-stop-talking

Not only should they be stripped of their 2017 World Championship the top nine players should be dealt to other teams.   They need to disband the cheaters.   That midget Altuve better NEVER get in the Hall.   This is very serious.  Just like the 1919 Blacksox.

The 2017-2019 Houston Assholes.  


My Oakland A's suffered from these damn cheaters.  No wonder my A's could NEVER win at Minute Maid Park.   Minute Made Cheating Park!!!!
Should be a fun crowd March 30th when the Astros come to Oaktown.

#39 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 38350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 19 February 2020 - 01:59 AM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 18 February 2020 - 11:09 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 18 February 2020 - 09:07 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 18 February 2020 - 10:24 AM, said:

I was talking with an umpire friend of mine and he was making the point that knowing what pitch is coming is perhaps the greatest advantage a pro player can have. Calls for vacating the titles seem justified.

https://www.google.c...nd-stop-talking

Not only should they be stripped of their 2017 World Championship the top nine players should be dealt to other teams.   They need to disband the cheaters.   That midget Altuve better NEVER get in the Hall.   This is very serious.  Just like the 1919 Blacksox.

The 2017-2019 Houston Assholes.  


My Oakland A's suffered from these damn cheaters.  No wonder my A's could NEVER win at Minute Maid Park.   Minute Made Cheating Park!!!!
Should be a fun crowd March 30th when the Astros come to Oaktown.

OMG!!  I can't wait my friend!!!  HOLY TOLEDO!!!  The ghost of Bill King will be there for that series!!!

Hey you are a funny dude.  I totally dig you.

"Holidaying in Cambodia"

I finally saw that.

I LOVE THE DEAD KENNEDYS!!!!!!!!!

Signed,

"MTV GET OFF THE AIR!!"

#40 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 38350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 February 2020 - 09:32 PM

Spring Training games start tomorrow!  YES!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users