split from "RIP Kobe Bryant???"

invisible airwave

Excuse me for not feeling completely sad because he’s a rapist. I don’t care if you’re him and Cosby or Trump, Kavanaugh or Weinstein. Skin color and party does not make you magically innocent or above the law. A punk is a punk no matter who they look like or whatever talent they have. Shame on those on social media who criticize Trump (can’t believe I’m typing those words) who are mourning Kobe. You’re no different from his supporters. I wish his family well, though.

And you wonder why I’m indie.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Excuse me for not feeling completely sad because he’s a rapist. I don’t care if you’re him and Cosby or Trump, Kavanaugh or Weinstein. Skin color and party does not make you magically innocent or above the law. A punk is a punk no matter who they look like or whatever talent they have. Shame on those on social media who criticize Trump (can’t believe I’m typing those words) who are mourning Kobe. You’re no different from his supporters. I wish his family well, though.

stay classy.
  • Like 6

stay classy.

There's always one... SMH

• Like 3

It's so very tragic.

BTW the rape allegations were proven to be unfounded. Just speaking as woman, his wife probably wouldn't have stuck with him if he really was a hardcore scumbag.

Just very sad. I feel for his family.

The charges were dropped after a settlement. OJ was innocent too.

It's so very tragic.

BTW the rape allegations were proven to be unfounded. Just speaking as woman, his wife probably wouldn't have stuck with him if he really was a hardcore scumbag.

The charges were dropped after a settlement. OJ was innocent too.

I'm not taking that trolling bait. How terrible do you have to be to insult someone just because they died? Terrible.

I have my reasons for finding this event too terribly sad to think about. You should consider going to charm school.

• Like 1

stay classy.

There's always one... SMH

So much for innocent until proven guilty.

RIP to the greatest NBA player since Michael Jordan.

• Like 4

It's so very tragic.

I respectfully offer up that only his wife knows what she would have done. Unless someone on here knows her personally, it is only speculation.

Is this the politics forum? That's funny, I thought it was the sports forum.

• Like 8

“indie” doesn’t come to mind when I read this post. It never crossed my mind any other time either

• Like 3

so indie. that's what douches are calling themselves now.

classless.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3

Might be the worst example of TDS I've witnessed and I've witnessed plenty. Well played and congrats. The prize is yours...
  • Like 3

Someone's mother, father, brother, sister also died today. But hey, they couldnt shoot as good as Kobe, so no one cares about them. Celebrity adulation.

This is a thread about a sports figure in a sports sub-forum.

I guess we we should remove the new sub-forum about Neal passing away because it didn't mention all the other people who passed away that day because they couldn't play the drums as good as Neal.

Get over yourself.

Edited by Maverick
  • Like 1

Someone's mother, father, brother, sister also died today. But hey, they couldnt shoot as good as Kobe, so no one cares about them. Celebrity adulation.

This is a thread about a sports figure in a sports sub-forum.

I guess we we should remove the new sub-forum about Neal passing away because it didn't mention all the other people who passed away that day because they couldn't play the drums as good as Neal.

Get over yourself.

it's Neil Edited by Mithrandir
  • Like 1

Might be the worst example of TDS I've witnessed and I've witnessed plenty. Well played and congrats. The prize is yours...

WTH does that have to do with TDS? Seems like you've got some issues with that yourself.

They may have to delete this post and our previous ones though because they'd be out of context with the remainder of the thread. Can you afford to sacrifice a few posts? ;) Edited by treeduck

They may have to delete this post and our previous ones though because they'd be out of context with the remainder of the thread. Can you afford to sacrifice a few posts? ;)

Yeah, it would be worth it.

• Like 1

They may have to delete this post and our previous ones though because they'd be out of context with the remainder of the thread. Can you afford to sacrifice a few posts? ;)

Yeah, it would be worth it.

This has made me consider basketball a little bit more, but then I missed the waste basket with a screwed up paper towel and thought better of it. This post won't get deleted will it? :wtf:

• Like 2

Can individual posts be deleted without deleting the whole thread?

Deleting mine would be fine but mentioning the POTUS in a RIP thread for a basketball icon is just asinine...
  • Like 4