Geddy Lee: Falling Down the Rabbit Hole video clip

RushFanForever

Hello, I never had the chance to see the 'Cinema Strangiato' film last year.

However I found the 'Falling Down the Rabbit Hole' video clip (which I'm aware is in the film) where Geddy is discussing his basses below.

http://vimeo.com/347098867

If you click the 'Vimeo' word on the bottom right, it opens to the actual site where the clip can be viewed in larger format.

At the 4:22 mark, Geddy is sitting in Bill Wyman's Sticky Fingers restaurant admiring the former Rolling Stones bassist instruments on the wall.

The official Rush YouTube channel has an excerpt clip only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B_MXbB57HE

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 4

I missed this, just came here after seeing the link in Cinema Strangiato thread. I need to read that book now, got it for Christmas but put off reading it...don't know then after Neil :sigh: It looks like it would be a fun journey to follow.

I am very glad that I got my sister and her future son-in-law to go with me to see the movie at the theater. It was well worth it, this clip actually ran at the beginning of the show. Great :ebert:

• Like 1

I missed this, just came here after seeing the link in Cinema Strangiato thread. I need to read that book now, got it for Christmas but put off reading it...don't know then after Neil :sigh: It looks like it would be a fun journey to follow.

I am very glad that I got my sister and her future son-in-law to go with me to see the movie at the theater. It was well worth it, this clip actually ran at the beginning of the show. Great :ebert:

I wish the Geddy's book segment was longer. It was one of the few clips that was actually new and by far the longest one.

• Like 1