RIP Kobe Bryant???

Maverick

I just saw that. He was only 41.

Nine dead. No survivors, Daughter on board.

Very sad.

Kobe is eligible this year for the hall of Fame. It'll be a very somber affair, now.

When Roberto Clemente died in a plane crash (1972), the Hall of Fame voted him in immediately. No waiting period.

One of the best players of all time, he still didn’t get a unanimous vote. No surprise there.

He came to mind last night when the (very young) local sportscaster kept saying "this is the most shocking sports death ever!" I guess he had never heard of Clemente, Thurman Munson, or Marshall College. Sadly I could remember more than one shocking.

• Like 5

Very sad.

Kobe is eligible this year for the hall of Fame. It'll be a very somber affair, now.

When Roberto Clemente died in a plane crash (1972), the Hall of Fame voted him in immediately. No waiting period.

One of the best players of all time, he still didn’t get a unanimous vote. No surprise there.

• Like 4

Very sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UUy65ZpSP0

:notworhy:
  • Like 2

Very sad.

And this was at age 37, one year before his passing.

• Like 1

Very sad.

You guys are killing me.

After all the crap we have endured on here in January I don't care what you all think.

I've been a Christian. Studied it all in high school. When to St. Mary's College. Was forced to study Catholicism. I've done it all. Even studied Charles Darwin. I was an atheist. An agnostic. I still believe in the Universe. Karma. Spirituality.

Even if you still believe in a GOD good for you! I believe in EVERYTHING!! There is no right or wrong!!

The bottom line to me at 51 years of age is simple and Neil penned it. Regardless of what you believe in we will all meet our Maker. Could one eternal nothingness. So what! IT'S ALL ABOUT "FREEWILL!"

Even if GOD is real, we make our own choices in life. "If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice!"

A young female doctor was driving on 680 North in the slow lane to John Muir Hospital. She was in a very nice safe BMW vehicle. By random chance an old tree on the side of the hill broke off at the stump. The tree fell onto the woman's car and she was instantly killed.

It's brutal and so sad. I drove by the accident on my way to work while I was hearing it on the way to work.

You guys.

We can't predict shit.

Enjoy your lives.

This isn't political. This is about LIFE!!!

LIVE IT!

I am sick of this negative news everyday but we all have to realize it's our current reality.

Be positive.

I'm glad we can't predict the future.

One day at a time you guys!!

RUSH ON!

• Like 2

Very sad.

He came to mind last night when the (very young) local sportscaster kept saying "this is the most shocking sports death ever!" I guess he had never heard of Clemente, Thurman Munson, or Marshall College. Sadly I could remember more than one shocking.

It’s just another bogus GOAT argument. People of today are heavily biased towards athletes of their generation, so they place them above all past athletes.....even in death.

• Like 1

I was just getting over Neil's death, and this hurts the most..Why do folks must go before their time? This year better not be like 2016 as I was mad that everyone we love had die that year..I am so sad about this as I love sport. It is a very painful weeks/month for all of us Rush fans and non. This month sucks badly...But I will miss you Kobe thank you for everything that you gave us #8 and 24.

This year better not be like 2016 as I was mad that everyone we love had die that year.

I clicked the link below, and scrolled to the bottom as it was in reverse date order. January alone had me muttering " Jesus Christ!"

https://www.nytimes..../notable-deaths

Edited by pjbear05