Drummers that compose!

greyfriar

The correct original air date for this Drum Channel episode is June 29, 2012 as noted here.

In episode one, when Jim Keltner mentions being inspired by sounds to compose, it makes me think of 'The True History of the Traveling Wilburys' documentary from 2007. There's a scene where Keltner (as Buster Sidebury) is playing a beat with his sticks on the kitchen refrigerator to get the drum sound on The Traveling Wilburys song 'Rattler'.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 2

The correct original air date for this Drum Channel episode is June 29, 2012 as noted here.

In episode one, when Jim Keltner mentions being inspired by sounds to compose, it makes me think of 'The True History of the Traveling Wilburys' documentary from 2007. There's a scene where Keltner (as Buster Sidebury) is playing a beat with his sticks on the kitchen refrigerator to get the drum sound on The Traveling Wilburys song 'Rattler'.

Video description says 2010 but that must be wrong cause Neil talks about CA just being released.

• Like 1

Video description says 2010 but that must be wrong cause Neil talks about CA just being released.

I posted on both episodes of the date error, and hopefully it can be corrected.

• Like 2

Thanks for posting these. i'm glad they are getting out there. I think they may have been behind a paywall at first.

Initially you're required to register for free at the DrumChannel website to view the four episodes once signed in and that's all.

This is before the episodes became available on the DrumChannel YouTube page.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1