MEGXIT vs BREXIT - which force is stronger??

treeduck

Which is it?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. BREXIT or MEGXIT

When will Harry come to his senses?

When he gets hit with a multi-million dollar divorce. Which will probably come in about 18 months, after his role in the marriage has been reduced to bag carrier.

Yeah, I'm figuring she wants to have one more kid and then cash in . . . $$$$

• Like 1

When will Harry come to his senses?

When he gets hit with a multi-million dollar divorce. Which will probably come in about 18 months, after his role in the marriage has been reduced to bag carrier.

Yeah, I'm figuring she wants to have one more kid and then cash in . . . $$$$

Or cash out!

• Like 1

I love how Brits pride themselves on not being racists, until they're exposed as being more racist than anyone.

Wasn't sure that this was trolling until I read who posted it.

• Like 1

Brexit. Could care less about the royals, despite the fact I share a birth date with one of them (Princess Anne). Edited by pjbear05

I don't care about the royals, and I'm fed up of hearing about Brexit....even though it hasn't actually happened yet

Harry, What are you doing????

I got my bags packed, and I' ll be more than thrilled to take their places if there are vacancies at the castle. Where do I sign up?

• Like 2

I am embarrassed that the UK voted for Brexit but have to accept that is what most people wanted. I would vote against a monarchy if that ever reached referendum stage, so I can see why Harry would marry someone that would help him escape. I`m very jealous of them uprooting to Canada. I`m surprised that there is such a strong anti-Meghan thing, as I can`t see why, but there isn`t a subject in this country that doesn`t divide opinion and create animosity.
  • Like 1

I am embarrassed that the UK voted for Brexit but have to accept that is what most people wanted. I would vote against a monarchy if that ever reached referendum stage, so I can see why Harry would marry someone that would help him escape. I`m very jealous of them uprooting to Canada. I`m surprised that there is such a strong anti-Meghan thing, as I can`t see why, but there isn`t a subject in this country that doesn`t divide opinion and create animosity.

Out of curiousity, why are you embarrassed about the Brexit vote?

I love how Brits pride themselves on not being racists, until they're exposed as being more racist than anyone.

You're obviously trolling, but I'd be curious to know which statement it was that convinced you racism was involved....

It has legitimized some old-school xenophobia and absurd notions of the British Empire still being a thing. The saddest aspect is how divided society is on this issue and how the veneer of tolerance/respect for the reasonable opinion of others has been replaced by shouting and abuse, and concerns about how Brexit may work are often answered by vague ideas about recreating the spirit of the blitz. I`ve always felt European as much as British and feel like this has been stripped away, for no good reason. .
  • Like 2

It has legitimized some old-school xenophobia and absurd notions of the British Empire still being a thing. The saddest aspect is how divided society is on this issue and how the veneer of tolerance/respect for the reasonable opinion of others has been replaced by shouting and abuse, and concerns about how Brexit may work are often answered by vague ideas about recreating the spirit of the blitz. I`ve always felt European as much as British and feel like this has been stripped away, for no good reason. .

Interesting. I appreciate the thoughtful response.

• Like 2

You're obviously trolling, but I'd be curious to know which statement it was that convinced you racism was involved....

Are you Honestly saying the fact that she is a 1/2 black American does not factor into her treatment at all?