Neil Peart Books - Audiobook versions free on Amazon at the minute

metallithrax

Not sure if this wants to be in this subforum or not, but if anyone wants audiobook versions of Neil's books they are free on Amazon at the minute

https://www.hotukdea...-amazon-3389093

There were only two I didn't have already, and was waiting for the next audible credit to drop to get one of them.

Edited by metallithrax
  • Like 8

Thanks for posting this, I will pick up a couple I don't have. :D Good through January 28th. Edited by Rhyta

I started listening to Far and Wide last night, the narrator has a nice voice, a lot like Neil. The only one of the audio books that are narrated by Neil is Clockwork Angels.

Got through listening to Far and Wide. You get a great feel of what he went through his last tour R:40 across America and Canada, all the way to to LA Forum. It’s obvious Neil was so done with touring. Despite physical ailments he endured especially his serious foot infections, gave 100% each performance.

How many falls had he had off the motorcycle over the years? He does mention a few. When you see the daily rigor and discipline I would not have held it against him if he had not done R:40 and retired earlier. Through his motorcycle adventures he saw more landscapes that many of us combined will not see in a lifetime. His cup was full (with Macallan at the end of each day)!

Very nice to see all the time he had with his daughter Olivia at Science Island and coloring and reading, and that she attended at least one Rush concert as she and Carrie joined him at some of the concert city’s.

note: If you get the sample on kindle books, then you’ll have the proper table of contents for each book.