Help finding a specific Rush item??

K.K.VanMalmsteen

Hey guys - I'm hoping you can help me find something.

I was lucky enough to see Rush in concert 10 times and still have all my stubs.

WIth Neil's passing, I would like to frame/matte them all and hang it in my office as a tribute to the band and Neil.

I feel like the perfect picture to use as the focal point is the behind the stage shot of the 3 of them taken at the last show.

This picture was also used as the promo poster for the Time Stand Still movie, which is what I would like to find and frame with my stubs..

I have been all over the internet for the last 3 days trying to find a promo poster to no avail. I also cannot find an original print of that shot which would work as well.

I am hoping you have some suggestions on where to look or how to find one. Here is a pic of the specific item I am looking for.

Thanks and I hope you are all doing well. I know it has been a difficult few days for the entire Rush community.

MV5BYmYzMjg2MGYtMDQ1Yy00ODdjLWJjNWYtYzllODhmMzJlOWEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkyODM0MjM@._V1_.jpg

• Like 1

Screen shot it. Print it up at Walgreens. Buy a frame at Michaels. Boom...Done.

Lol. Thanks for keeping it simple for me man.

But ideally I would like to find an original poster, or an authentic print.

I'm with you regarding authenticity. Without that, it's mostly useless to me.

Good luck with your search. I never ended up with one because I wasn't a huge fan of that doc overall save for maybe 5 chapters.and the bonus Presto footage..

• Like 1

Good luck with your search. I never ended up with one because I wasn't a huge fan of that doc overall save for maybe 5 chapters.and the bonus Presto footage..

I thought the doc was actually pretty good, but that's not the reason I want this item.

I think its probably the picture of the guys that really gets me, with Neil in the center and now that he has passed it seems incredibly poignant.

Also with 'Time Stand Still' right next to 'Rush' in the header, again in light of Neil's passing but also because I have always connected strongly with the lyrics and more so as I have gotten older.

Lastly the tag line of "The story of a band, its fans, and their 40 year relationship" all makes it seem perfect to surround that piece with all the stubs from the shows I was fortunate enough to see.

Anyway, if anybody runs across an original for sale or trade in their travels, please reply to this thread or even shoot me a PM. Thanks.

• Like 2

I thought the doc was actually pretty good, but that's not the reason I want this item.

I think its probably the picture of the guys that really gets me, with Neil in the center and now that he has passed it seems incredibly poignant.

Also with 'Time Stand Still' right next to 'Rush' in the header, again in light of Neil's passing but also because I have always connected strongly with the lyrics and more so as I have gotten older.

Lastly the tag line of "The story of a band, its fans, and their 40 year relationship" all makes it seem perfect to surround that piece with all the stubs from the shows I was fortunate enough to see.

Anyway, if anybody runs across an original for sale or trade in their travels, please reply to this thread or even shoot me a PM. Thanks.

I'd love have a photo/poster of that without the words.