A collection of news stories and tributes for Neil

Jag2112

It's been a heart-wrenching weekend, which goes without saying for any and everyone visiting this great Rush forum.

But as bad as it's been, it's been wonderful to see so many news stories and tributes coming out to honor the man who changed all of our lives.

To that end, I've been collecting all of those tributes and posting them at the following link:

http://news.cygnus-x1.net/2020/01/the-passing-of-rock-legend-neil-peart.html

I'll continue to add more as I come across them.

Sigh.

• Like 7

It's been a heart-wrenching weekend, which goes without saying for any and everyone visiting this great Rush forum.

But as bad as it's been, it's been wonderful to see so many news stories and tributes coming out to honor the man who changed all of our lives.

To that end, I've been collecting all of those tributes and posting them at the following link:

http://news.cygnus-x...neil-peart.html

I'll continue to add more as I come across them.

Sigh.

I figured you'd be doing something like this Thank you for your hard work. :cheers:

• Like 2

This quote from Kenny Aronoff sums it up pretty well:

"Neil dying triggered all kinds of stuff. With Rush there was no band that sounded like that. They owned their own island, so to speak. They were their own country, their own thing, so a lot of people knew who they were and they just tapped into people's hearts and minds and people loved that band. When you lose one-third of the band, it's huge."

• Like 3