Hey Guys, What If They Would Build "Neil Peart Park" In Ontario? A Museum? A Library? With A Beautiful Statue Too........

RUSHHEAD666

I woke up this morning with many more ideas exploding inside my mind.

I woke up thinking about perhaps one year they will build "Neil Peart Park." With a very nice statue.

Perhaps a library, or a small museum. Nothing big but just a landmark for Neil to show how important he was on this Earth to millions.

They built a very intimate Art Park in Willowdale for Geddy and Alex. Perhaps they can build something in Hamilton where Neil was born.

I am sure they will do something.

I remember Neil talking about their induction into the RNRHOF and he compared it to a famous sports figure going into say Cooperstown or Canton. Well they do make wonderful statues around the world for famous professional athletes.

So why not build one for Neil?

I thought about the Ronald Reagan Library that was built near Ventura California. Instead of an Air Force One airplane inside the building, put one of Neil's kit's on display in the center of a beautiful library. People can come there with their laptops. tablets, and computers. Perhaps with something like a Starbuck's inside. People can come there to study and relax. Have a latte, an iced tea, a sandwich or a vanilla scone.

It could be a sanctuary. A wonderful place to respect the greatness and genius of Neil Peart.........................................

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 3

I would be awesome to see his former kits set up in one place. Don't know how realistic that would be or if they're even around anymore. I know Chromy did a showing a few years ago. Pro musicians many times keep their gear stashed away in warehouses.
  • Like 1

I would be awesome to see his former kits set up in one place. Don't know how realistic that would be or if they're even around anymore. I know Chromy did a showing a few years ago. Pro musicians many times keep their gear stashed away in warehouses.

As a drummer of 38 years, heck yes!! I wish I could help put this project together!!