Just wanted to say hi...

Necromancer

So, I haven't been here in quite awhile, but on this sad day, I couldn't think of a place I'd rather be than TRF. This was my first online home filled with fellow Rush fans. Me and my wife, CeeJ, made so many lifelong friends due to this place. REAL LIFE friends as well as online friends who've we stayed in touch through different mediums since meeting here, sharing our love for the greatest band of all time.

So after an all night binge of listening to Rush, still going on btw, and mourning this great loss, I decided to check in here and share in the grief, as well as share in the past interactions we had with all you wonderful folks. It's been very therapeutic in only a brief time. We've been smiling and laughing at some of the craziness we were a part of over the years. What a crazy place this could be. After being a Rush fan since I was in sixth grade, I always felt alone, or in a very small minority of music fans that "got it". Finding this place finally made me realize i wasn't alone in it all. The great people here got me through a lot of bad times in my life, and ultimately that is all due to Rush being the band they are, and the people who respond to their greatness.

We share in this tragedy and loss today, but we are so grateful for the music and the lyrics that Neil conveyed to us that brought us all together. No matter what anyone on here disagrees on, we're ALL united in our common love for the incredible gift of music they've given us. So let's try to rejoice a bit in that.

My condolences to all my fellow Rush "geeks" during this terrible time. I love ya's all. <3

• Like 19

This place has been a look back at TRF history the past two days. So many familiar names stopping in, saying hi, paying tribute. So good to see you all. :cheers:

Likewise. So many old friends from here and CP showing up to pay their respects. Another sign that the love for this band will never die.

• Like 1

This place has been a look back at TRF history the past two days. So many familiar names stopping in, saying hi, paying tribute. So good to see you all. :cheers:

What a wake should be! To the TRF faithful, and the Mighty Mods!

:hail:

• Like 5

So, I haven't been here in quite awhile, but on this sad day, I couldn't think of a place I'd rather be than TRF. This was my first online home filled with fellow Rush fans. Me and my wife, CeeJ, made so many lifelong friends due to this place. REAL LIFE friends as well as online friends who've we stayed in touch through different mediums since meeting here, sharing our love for the greatest band of all time.

So after an all night binge of listening to Rush, still going on btw, and mourning this great loss, I decided to check in here and share in the grief, as well as share in the past interactions we had with all you wonderful folks. It's been very therapeutic in only a brief time. We've been smiling and laughing at some of the craziness we were a part of over the years. What a crazy place this could be. After being a Rush fan since I was in sixth grade, I always felt alone, or in a very small minority of music fans that "got it". Finding this place finally made me realize i wasn't alone in it all. The great people here got me through a lot of bad times in my life, and ultimately that is all due to Rush being the band they are, and the people who respond to their greatness.

We share in this tragedy and loss today, but we are so grateful for the music and the lyrics that Neil conveyed to us that brought us all together. No matter what anyone on here disagrees on, we're ALL united in our common love for the incredible gift of music they've given us. So let's try to rejoice a bit in that.

My condolences to all my fellow Rush "geeks" during this terrible time. I love ya's all. <3

I never met you, but you and Ceej and others are TRF legends. :yes: My regret is that I wasn't part of the forum when all of you were here!

Please give Mrs. Necromancer my regards.

:hi:

• Like 5

What a wake should be! To the TRF faithful, and the Mighty Mods!

:hail:

Hear! Hear! :codger: :cheerleader: :clap: :ebert:

Or is it: Here! Here!? :unsure:

• Like 1

Hey, dude! Hope you and Ceej are doing well, Man! I think I'll pull out some Type O Negative...

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 1

I think I remember this member? Hello again!

I think he's the one who lip synced Blue Christmas in drag giving me nightmares for a decade plus. Or that might've been Aprul. :P

Can I still say "Transvestite Behemoth" in today's pc world? This ain't 2006 anymore! :P

:cheers: to you both :cheers:

• Like 3

It's been a real treat for me too to have them back. Gives me an idea of what it was like back in the good old days that I missed by a year or so. :)

• Like 1

:cheers:
  • Like 3

I think about you and CeeJ a lot! I miss you guys. I miss the old days of TRF. It was so amazing and fun.

• Like 2

I think about you and CeeJ a lot! I miss you guys. I miss the old days of TRF. It was so amazing and fun.

The old days of TRF. Sheesh! It sounds like some legendary time in the days of yore. :D
  • Like 2

The old days of TRF. Sheesh! It sounds like some legendary time in the days of yore. :D

A few of us had nothing better to do and never left :P

Cool to see many of you old schoolers roaming the halls :cheers:

:blaze:

• Like 2

A few of us had nothing better to do and never left :P

Cool to see many of you old schoolers roaming the halls :cheers:

:blaze:

I never left. I like it here. They have cheese. Free cheese.

• Like 3