SusanMistyT

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Love to Read, listen to Rush and Prog Rock

Posted 10 November 2020 - 02:53 PM

View PostLorraine, on 10 November 2020 - 02:11 PM, said:

View PostSusanMistyT, on 09 November 2020 - 07:04 PM, said:

Thinking of you last night after reseeing "Time Stands Still". 10 months without my sweet Neil, and soon, 1 year in Jan of 2021. Cant still believe that you are not here anymore...

Where did you run off to? Haven't seen you for a long time, my friend.   I sent you birthday greetings.
Aww so very sorry about that lov! Liked I said, school came first before this lol and anyway, been quiet on social media ever since tho not too quiet on here and been checking on here as well too!!

Sponsored Post

#1202 SusanMistyT

SusanMistyT

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Love to Read, listen to Rush and Prog Rock

Posted 11 November 2020 - 08:45 PM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 November 2020 - 10:30 PM, said:

View PostSusanMistyT, on 09 November 2020 - 08:38 PM, said:

And another thing, I can express my feeling on here as much as I can without insulting a person on here and I dont mean to be rude, but you got a problem with how I write on here and coming after me with what I write then dont comment at all. I loved Neil as much as everyone here but to put me down after this is crazy af. I tend to get very close to a certain things or person because I grew up with it or them. It is a weird little habits that I get whenever I get into something that I love so much. I am not going to be bulled on here for expressing my feelings on here and I been bullied at school, from peers to teachers to know who is poking fun at me. I cant sometimes read feelings but if you knew me, then you will understand where I am coming from when I say "Sweet Neil".

I took a lot of solace in knowing that Neil's work was finished and he ended things with Rush on his terms. I'm not sure if that helps you through it at all but the man's work had been completed before he died and he left us a great legacy of music which always makes me happy when I listen to it.

It does. Thank you so much for this as it been a rough year for all of us here and outside the forum. Losing Neil was not easy (nor is it still) but I do take comfort that he left us with so many things to enjoy be it his writings or the music that still makes me happy to sad in a heartbeat san the post I written above. I say "sweet Neil" because I feel so close to them even if I didn't not really meet them, but it felt liked I DID! It is something to say to quote him when he lost Selena and to "write letters to her" as if he is still here. That is why I say "my sweet Neil" and it will be the same way when, God forbid, Geddy or Alex passes away too as well. I am very "close" to Geddy, (All of them, in fact!), in a way that no one can understand. It is liked a family member (But with me crushing on him! lol). Thank you for everything too as well. May you also Rush on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users