Holy Sister Christian! NIGHT RANGER! First Two Album Tour! FILLMORE! "DAWN PATROL" And "MIDNIGHT MADNESS!" PUMPED!

RUSHHEAD666

I am soooooooooooo excited!! Had to waste more of 73's bandwidth on a GREAT FUCKKING BAND FROM THE 80's!!!! LOL!!!!

They won BATTLE OF THE BANDS under the name RANGER.

But then when they got the MCA Record Deal they had to change their name to NIGHT RANGER!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo immature!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

I am friends with Brad Gillis! My buddy Dan and I have been asking the band to do the first two records all the way through for years!!

If you recall I met Jack Blades walking to the Rush Induction with Wendy my EX. Jack loved my RUSH shirt and told me I was the biggest Rush fan he ever met in his life and was going to tell Geddy, Alex and Neil. LOL!!!!

FUCKK IT!

I know I'm the biggest Rush fan in the galaxy! LOL!

So January 31st. Friday night. The Warfiield. "Dawn Patrol" (which is a masterpiece) and "Midnight Madness" all the way through with an encore!!!!

ROCK AND ROLL IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!

I feel sorry for those out there in the world who hate melodic, fun rock. Music about fuckkking, drinking, partying and love!!

What's so wrong with that man????

NIGHT RANGER RULES!!!

This Thread is for Brad Gillis!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

I had a long talk with Brad like 12 years ago at a pizza place in Walnut Creek. Everything you read about Brad locking himself in his bedroom to learn all the Sabbath and Ozzy riffs and solos for 24 hours is true!!!

Brad Gillis is one of the most underrated guitar players on the Earth.

He is so down to earth and such a sweet guy.

HE RULES!

"GOODBYE"

That song on "Seven Wishes" makes me tear up every time.

I had the love of my life and she's been gone for five years.

It's life.

NIGHT RANGER!!!!

• Like 3

DAMN YANKEES at the FUCKKKING...wait for it.

At the STONE PONY. Sorry Bruce eat shit.

You give Love a Bad Name.

April 1st me and the DAMN YANKEES at the same place, at the same time.

Same Bat Channel kids!

BEER, BARBASOL, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

Rise of Skywalker sucks salty nuts. Ted Nugent Rules!

• Like 1

Wasting bandwidth? On the 80s?

No such thing!!

Tried Night Ranger last year and I can see me becoming obsessed with them very soon!

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 2

Glad to see you haven’t changed a bit earl. I saw them at a carnival back in winter 82/83 since we went on the strength of brads playing on speak of the devil and dawn patrol hazard to blown up yet. Both were released in November 1982. Id say about 400 people were watching them. I last saw them here at the zoo about 6/7 years ago for a local food/ beer fest.

DAMN YANKEES at the FUCKKKING...wait for it.

At the STONE PONY. Sorry Bruce eat shit.

You give Love a Bad Name.

April 1st me and the DAMN YANKEES at the same place, at the same time.

Same Bat Channel kids!

BEER, BARBASOL, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

Rise of Skywalker sucks salty nuts. Ted Nugent Rules!

Neil's death has just made me ignore this section.

JR

Epic Post.

Great homage.

NIGHT RANGER RULES!!!

"DON'T TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!" FUCKK YES!

• Like 1

Glad to see you haven’t changed a bit earl. I saw them at a carnival back in winter 82/83 since we went on the strength of brads playing on speak of the devil and dawn patrol hazard to blown up yet. Both were released in November 1982. Id say about 400 people were watching them. I last saw them here at the zoo about 6/7 years ago for a local food/ beer fest.

AW!!

Where have you been? Thank you so much.

I am very emotional because of Neils passing. I am actually a wreck AW.

I will never change and I love that you have always been here for me and supported me.

I am really hurting my friend, but I will be fine.

I love you dude.

Earl

• Like 1

AW!!

Where have you been? Thank you so much.

I am very emotional because of Neils passing. I am actually a wreck AW.

I will never change and I love that you have always been here for me and supported me.

I am really hurting my friend, but I will be fine.

I love you dude.

Earl

The rock show last night at The Fillmore was EPIC!

I love Jack Blades. He would talk before most of the songs and give a history of the band.

Did you know they were called RUBICON?

Then RANGER.

There was a country band from the 60's called The Rangers.

It killed the deal.

There are 10000 albums out there there with a NIGHT sticker on a RANGER record.

They had to change the name.

Incredible set.

Rock and Roll will never die, no matter what you believe in.

"Why Does Love Have To Change?"

"Chipping Away"

Songs the band haven't played live since 1983.

RANGER RULES!

RUSH RULES!!!!

• Like 1

I am a big Night Ranger fan. Saw them front row on the Seven Wishes tour down here in the James L Knight Center. I threw a Stars and Stripes guitar strp on stage to Brad Gillis during You Can Still Rock In America, He held it up proudly and pointed to me. i was 15 years old and freaking out. It was an amazing show. Saw them again on the Big Life tour in the now defunct Sunrise Musical Center. The Outfield opened (They had just released their second and IMO best album Bangin). Another amazing show.

Saw Damn Yankees in 1992. They f***ing killed it.

Took my son to Night Ranger and Dennis De Young in November at the Pompano Beach Amphitheater and we were right up on the stage for Night Ranger. They rocked the house and my son loved every note. Brad is an amazing guitarist and was always the force and melodic genius behind this band. Jack Blades also an immense vocalist and jubilant front man. One of the best front man in all of Rock.

I would love to see Dawn Patrol and Midnight Madness live in their entirety. I can only hope they do that close to Florida one day. They are coming here and playing on the bill with Sammy Hagar and Whitesnake. I am sure I will make it out to that one as well.