Happy New Year! Doing anything fun New year's eve or day?

blueschica

Happy New Year, and may Pat Benatar be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2020!! :7up:
  • Like 3

Thank you, Blue (Becky). "Happy New Year 2020, and changing to the next decade, to you, too, and to everyone, and everybody on here". For plans of doing anything, I didn't make any. I'm at home, and ringing in the new decade. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

Happy New year to all here on TRF! I'm getting ready to watch Michigan Wolverines beat Alabama in the Citrus bowl!

1jB0Sev.gif

• Like 2

Happy New year to all here on TRF! I'm getting ready to watch Michigan Wolverines beat Alabama in the Citrus bowl!

http://i.imgur.com/1jB0Sev.gif

So much for the Wolverines. Better luck next time.

I wasn’t so fortunate either - my alma mater, FSU, lost. Additionally, my two premiere hate teams, Florida and Notre Dame, won.

http://i.imgur.com/1jB0Sev.gif

So much for the Wolverines. Better luck next time.

I wasn’t so fortunate either - my alma mater, FSU, lost. Additionally, my two premiere hate teams, Florida and Notre Dame, won.

Michigan played a superlative first Half, but let down in the second half. I feel bad for Jim Harbaugh, the fans up here don't think about anything but WINNING. Bo Schembechler spoiled us for anything but winning...

R8k4FuK.png

Went to a birthday party last night, a bit down since my football team really blew it. Today is my 25th anniversary with my hubby :mwah:
  • Like 4

Happy New Years everyone! We went to the Raptors game on New Years Eve. Wandered up to the big Toronto party at Nathan Philips square afterwards but it was packed and the entertainment was super lame so we left and went home.
  • Like 1

Went to a birthday party last night, a bit down since my football team really blew it. Today is my 25th anniversary with my hubby :mwah:

In a row?!?

:LOL:

Congrats to you and your lucky man, Rhyta!

:cosmo:

• Like 1

2020 will be a year of renewal, of moving on.

And it might be the year that I get out of the rat race, for good. ;) But time will tell.

Edit: Oh! And happy new year to all of you! Us and them and everybody in between! (And/or beneath and behind, too).

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 4

Spent New Years Eve nursing a broken molar. No drinking because I was dosed on painkillers and an antibiotic. The dentist was able to pull on Jan 2. Hell of an experience.

2020 is all about a job search before my current contract runs out, and just being free and enjoying life.

My mantra for this year: Freedom. No Bullshit. Keep Learning.

• Like 3

Spent New Years Eve nursing a broken molar. No drinking because I was dosed on painkillers and an antibiotic. The dentist was able to pull on Jan 2. Hell of an experience.

2020 is all about a job search before my current contract runs out, and just being free and enjoying life.

My mantra for this year: Freedom. No Bullshit. Keep Learning.

Glad you are feeling better! I agree about the molar getting pulled. I had to have one pulled last spring because it fractured. I thought it would be like having a baby tooth fall out :LOL: :LOL:

I couldn't believe it when I saw the tray of instruments and half of them were the equivalent of a car jack, lol. In the end they got it out, which was the important part, I guess!

• Like 1