Geddy & Alex reuniting?

Tommyd

Hey everyone!

First all I've been hovering around in the background for several years, and just recently decided to join.

So to the point!

A guy at my work said he heard recently on some sort of music news, that Geddy & Alex are reuniting under a different band name and steering in a different direction from Rush music, and their looking for a drummer! I've tried to look this up online, but I've found nothing. Has anyone else heard anything about this, or is it just fake news?

Nah, they're not reuniting for anything yet. Your friend is talking about some old rumors. Not sure what his source is but I doubt they have some kind of inside scoop that nobody else knows. Geddy has been busy promoting his Big Book Of Bass over the last year with bookstore signings. Alex I believe is cool with being semi retired and just doing random guest spots with other musicians. It's certainly possible they may do something together again and have traded musical ideas with each other. But there is nothing to the rumors that they for sure have a project in the works.
  • Like 2

Ah-ha, I knew you weren’t Lonesome Dave or Rod Price.

News to me, and I should know. Lol.

Ladies and gentlemen, the quote above is unequivocal proof that Canadianice is in actuality Alexander Zivojinovich. I rest my case.

• Like 6

Ladies and gentlemen, the quote above is unequivocal proof that Canadianice is in actuality Alexander Zivojinovich. I rest my case.

Hey. Thanks for the T-shirt in Salt Lake City in 2010

• Like 3

We the jury find Canadianice guilty of being Alexander Zivojiwhatever.

• Like 2

He's such a kind sport! We love him!! :wub:

Zee-vo-gin-oh-vitch.

As the prosecutor I recommend the sentence of having to try to convince Neil to record and tour again.

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 3

Zee-vo-gin-oh-vitch.

As the prosecutor I recommend the sentence of having to try to convince Neil to record and tour again.

Give the guy a Sisyphus complex, who don’t ya?

22831334-7839787-image-m-55_1577785980692.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/31/09/22831334-7839787-image-m-55_1577785980692.jpg

That’s the best Lifeson’s looked in decades!

• Like 1

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/31/09/22831334-7839787-image-m-55_1577785980692.jpg

It looks a bit more like he has whole hair cover again.

It looks a bit more like he has whole hair cover again.

Hard to tell exactly but he looks a bit leaner too. He’s certainly had a lot of top notch dental work done at the very least

• Like 1

It only looks a remote possibility at this point in time. Personally i would like to see them getting together to curate the contents of the next two 40th anniversary collections - Moving Pictures next year, and Signals the following year.

Perhaps they have some fab live recordings stashed away in the vaults that we don't know about!! Imagine ....... a complete show soundboard from the Signals tour!!! Wouldn't that be something!!!!

• Like 2