• Oklahoma big
  2. 2. Who will win semi #2?

• OSU big
    • OSU by 1-2 TDs
    • OSU close
    • Clemson close
    • Clemson by 1-2 TDs
    • Clemson big

I did pick Clemson but I'm not sure if I should have, given that the ACC in their bowls so far makes it look like they should make the group of five a group of six. Edited by laughedatbytime

OSU will avenge their last game against Clemson, but it’ll be a squeaker- I’ll call it 30-28.

LSU I think should win pretty handily, maybe 38-24.

My son and I are especially looking forward to watching the Buckeyes, since we were prevented from attending ding any games this season. First time that’s happened in about five years.

Game on!

LSU close. I was loling the initial line of Tigers by 12. They're good, but OK that big of a 'dog, no.

Clemson by 7-14. Just my .02, I want to see the Suckeyes get mauled.

Clemson by 7-14. Just my .02, I want to see the Suckeyes get mauled.

Ugh.

I have to remind myself that you’re from that state up north. :eyeroll:

:cheers:

Got the NFL zebras out there, apparently.

Yeah, I think I know the play your are talking about. Should have been a clear call against LSU. giving Okla a 1rst down.

Nevertheless, LSU definitely looking like the better team so far.

• Like 1

Got the NFL zebras out there, apparently.

Yeah, I think I know the play your are talking about. Should have been a clear call against LSU. giving Okla a 1rst down.

Nevertheless, LSU definitely looking like the better team so far.

Yep. I had OSU by more than 14 and I don't see a reason to change.

LSU close. I was loling the initial line of Tigers by 12. They're good, but OK that big of a 'dog, no.

It appears to have been a vast underestimation of how much LSU was going to kick Okla's ass.

• Like 1

It appears to have been a vast underestimation of how much LSU was going to kick Okla's ass.

Halftime, and I'm taking a nap. OK getting brutalized.
  • Like 1

osu- Columbus out 10-0 as Clemson finds out how fast real teams can play after a long stretch of playing ACC teams.
  • Like 1

osu-Columbus had them stopped but a couple of penalties, one needless, allow Clemson to close within single digits. It should be more, and that could easily come back to haunt them.

osu-Columbus had them stopped but a couple of penalties, one needless, allow Clemson to close within single digits. It should be more, and that could easily come back to haunt them.

osu- Columbus out 10-0 as Clemson finds out how fast real teams can play after a long stretch of playing ACC teams.

Clemson is going to win this game.

Ohio State had a chance to put Clemson away but completely blew it. Clemson now taking over the game more and more.

Yeah, I had to go and open my big mouth a little bit ago. Christ.

Anyway...I’d say it’s anybody’s game at this point; Clemson gets the ball to start the second half, but if OSU’s defense can adjust (and last the second half without Shaun Wade), their offense can get it done.

Yeah, I had to go and open my big mouth a little bit ago. Christ.

Anyway...I’d say it’s anybody’s game at this point; Clemson gets the ball to start the second half, but if OSU’s defense can adjust (and last the second half without Shaun Wade), their offense can get it done.

It's over.

Clemson is taking control of the game and is going to win.

Ohio State had a chance to put Clemson away early and completely blew it. The only question now is how big a margin of victory Clemson is going to have in the end.

Clemson is going to win this game.

Ohio State had a chance to put Clemson away but completely blew it. Clemson now taking over the game more and more.

I agree, I would put that possibility at over 75%.