The Bull puckey of Advertising.

OldRUSHfan

Why would I want coffee like they made it in 1850? I live NOW, 170 years later. Take your coffee idea, and SHOVE IT, Folgers.

pcG2tzV.gif

• Like 2

If I want coffee like 1850, I'll ditch my Mr. Coffee and get a metal stovetop percolator and some Maxwell House. Another example of insulting the consumer's intelligence.

For me, it's Dean Winters and the Allstate Mayhem commercials. Those are annoying af.

• Like 1

If I want coffee like 1850, I'll ditch my Mr. Coffee and get a metal stovetop percolator and some Maxwell House. Another example of insulting the consumer's intelligence.

For me, it's Dean Winters and the Allstate Mayhem commercials. Those are annoying af.

Yeah, my Mom had a 9 cup Corningware percolator like this my whole life, practically...I remember her liking lots if different brands of coffee. Folgers finally...then she got a coffee maker...syCkeAp.jpg Here's the percolator!

• Like 2

why do you hate murica?

lol

I have a feeling I'd like 'murica a lot more if you could pull it out of your butt for a while...

qZ2cAX3.gif

You don't like campfire coffee? No coffee grounds? Puts hair on your chest.

Never put any hair on MY chest...Never HAD campfire Coffee. Always had percolator or coffee Machine Black & Decker...

pcG2tzV.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Those “here’s Bob!” commercials for some male enhancement commercial really irritated me back in the mid 00s on ESPN.

I hate those tool!!! If I didn't know that the actor is just doing what he's told to by the director, I'd shoot him. He's a good actor...

pcG2tzV.gif

I hate those tool!!! If I didn't know that the actor is just doing what he's told to by the director, I'd shoot him. He's a good actor...

pcG2tzV.gif

It's like when I see Dennis Haysbert shilling for Allstate. I yell, "Yo, bartender, Jobu needs a refill!" Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

pcG2tzV.gif

It's like when I see Dennis Haysbert shilling for Allstate. I yell, "Yo, bartender, Jobu needs a refill!"

I know of Dennis, but never as a bartender...anyway, WHO IS JOBU? lol

Bjo95cL.gif

• Like 1

pcG2tzV.gif

It's like when I see Dennis Haysbert shilling for Allstate. I yell, "Yo, bartender, Jobu needs a refill!"

Bjo95cL.gif

In Major League, Dennis played Pedro Serrano Cuban emigre and practitioner of Voodoo. Jobu was the minor diety he prayed to and offered cigars and rum so he could hit curve balls. A more Christian teammate came across Serrano's altar in the clubhouse, grabs Jobu's shot of rum, says "up yours, Jobu" and downs the shot. As he's coming out the dugout for practice, the teammate says "Yo, bartender, Jobu needs a refill" just as another player loses his grip on a swung bat, which goes flying and smacks the rum thief in the back of the head. Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

pcG2tzV.gif

Bjo95cL.gif

In Major League, Dennis played Pedro Serrano Cuban emigre and practitioner of Voodoo. Jobu was the minor diety he prayed to and offered cigars and rum so he could hit curve balls. A more Christian teammate came across Serrano's altar in the clubhouse, grabs Jobu's shot of rum, says "up yours, Jobu" and downs the shot. As he's coming out the dugout for practice, the teammate says "Yo, bartender, Jobu needs a refill" just as another player loses his grip on a swung bat, which goes flying and smacks the rum thief in the back of the head.

Sorry, not into BaseBORE, like I was as a kid. My brother is way into the Tigers, and took me to a couple games, one where I got my head pooped on by a bird...went through little league up to pony league, but quit when I got to High school.

qZ2cAX3.gif