THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Crowd vibe aside, that was overall one of the better Opeth shows I’ve seen...for sure top 3. Sound wise it was definitely the best though...maybe even the best sounding show I’ve seen/heard I reckon. The new songs were great...actually they were my favorite of the night if I’m being honest and I didn’t even listen to the album apart from the 3 songs they played to get myself ready for the show.

The Apollo is a great venue. Classy architecture but chill vibe. Staff were pretty cool w/me. I guess it’s because I work in the same line of profession that I came across as a chill dude.

Edited by PolarizeMe

Anyway, I’m going to bed. Gotta get up early & get myself ready to cover an 8 hour event liaison shift at the usual tomorrow even though I’ve never done it before but it’s for some sort of new wave church so I think I’ll do fine...staff thinks so too. Get paid a few more $$$ doing event liaison too so that’s a plus.

recently, when in intense pain, i tell myself that i need my suffering to intensify further before it heals. i think to myself that maybe if i reach levels of pain not experienced before it will bring me to a point of catharsis

maybe i just need to focus on regulating my cortisol levels

gonna have a cigarette.. f**k i hope i dont become a regular smoker but i'm really stressed over this whole figuring out what to do with my life thing, and i'm wondering if i'm making a mistake in becoming more active online. i'm starting to think interacting with mentally ill people online might not be the best for your own mental illness, although the mutual understanding can be a good feeling.

4th cigarette of the year.