THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

id post about whats been going on at work the past two weeks but itd just sound like some weird twisted fantasy of mine, i bet

its part of why things dont feel real anymore, im spending too much time trying to figure out how things ended up this way as if i can control the route of my coworker’s lives

I did it. If I can’t see Devy due to work commitments at least I got to see Opeth cause I had an opening and jumped on it. Three nights of experimental music at work, the Opeth show and back to work the next day to do my first event liaison gig for some church people renting the space for a day.

When everyone gets told they're the greatest thing ever, to expect nothing less than perfection, and that they don't have to provide anything,

well, how is that supposed to work? Everyone thinking they're too good for one another?

• Like 1

When everyone gets told they're the greatest thing ever, to expect nothing less than perfection, and that they don't have to provide anything,

well, how is that supposed to work? Everyone thinking they're too good for one another?

Football?

a good relationship can only exist if you accept each other's faults and do your best to improve each other. that's my idea of a good one at this point now, any way.

some call it codependency, others call it a power couple, but i just think it's a good relationship.

can't say i ever had one LOL (my fault in most cases)

today was actually a great day at work. stressful times but a few laughs and a feeling of camaraderie can make it all worth while. if you dont have that you literally have a hell-like work environment, that's no good.

my coworker tallied how many times he got called an idiot and i tallied how many times i started giving others a stern tone

he got 11 and i got 5

• Like 1

today was actually a great day at work. stressful times but a few laughs and a feeling of camaraderie can make it all worth while. if you dont have that you literally have a hell-like work environment, that's no good.

my coworker tallied how many times he got called an idiot and i tallied how many times i started giving others a stern tone

he got 11 and i got 5

I relate to no one at my current job. Not one person.
  • Like 1

he got 11 and i got 5

I relate to no one at my current job. Not one person.

I can't relate much to many of the people at my work but i'm getting better at getting along with them and it feels good.

someone had to leave an hour early today for a doctor's appointment so i had this other guy stay for an hour longer than usual in order to fill in for him and he got flustered because it meant he would be late for his e-sports team's weekly friday grind (he is semi-pro).

i wrote some super intense song lyrics when my thoughts were keeping me up at night, wrote the song in my head then and there. wrote the lyrics down in a notebook and hummed the riff down on the vox recorder. now that i have the music recorded i can't bring myself to lay down the scream vox because i don't feel them anymore. it would make me feel like a fraud i guess.

i can kinda understand why thom yorke hates his own music and eventually just mocks his own lyrics or flat out refuses to play certain songs, i bet all songwriters go through this in some way or another