Help Posting Pics

robertoclemente2112

Can anybody give me a quick tutorial on posting some pics I have? I am used to uploading directly from my desktop as an attachment.

Thanks.

i think you have to put the pictures on and upload them off of a picture hosting site.

Blueschica knows all about this type of thing. Why don't you send her a pm?

• Like 1

Can anybody give me a quick tutorial on posting some pics I have? I am used to uploading directly from my desktop as an attachment.

Thanks.

Hi Roberto! Did I mention that I love your username? I grew up in Pittsburgh, you can guess the rest. See if this works for you-

You have to drag the photo to a photo hosting site and that will give you a link that you can paste in the Rush Forum. This will look like a lot of steps but it's pretty easy. Once you get an account set up it is very quick to use.

1. Go to imgur.com and register and open an account. ORF and I and a lot of other people here use that one since photo bucket started charging.

2. Ignore the imgur front page, I don't understand it. Just go to the upper right hand corner and scroll down, you will see a list of choices, choose Images

3. You can click on the upper right green box that says add images, or you can just drag your image over to the middle of the page and and drag and drop box will appear. Just put your photo in there and it will up load to images.

4.Click on the image you just put in imgur. On the far right, choose your image size at the Bottom, I usually use medium or large thumbnail.

5. Copy the link that appears under "BB Code". That is the correct link for TRF.

6. Paste that link into a TRF thread and your photo should appear!

It's easier than I made it sound. Good luck! Let me know if it's not working for you! :hi:

• Like 5