Happy 15th Anniversary, Syrinx !!

blueschica

Oh, Syrinx, I'm so sorry. I looked at that list twice and didn't see your name. I just read it again and still didn't see it. Finally, just as I was highlighting the list to post it here and ask Becky where your name was, I saw it. I ought to retire for sure. :(

Be that as it may........................................................................:)

HAPPY 15th TRF ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kisshug: :heart: :kisshug:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Hey thanks everyone!! 15 years? Where did the time go? Lorraine A Passage to Bangkok is at least one of my favorite songs. Not their best by far but, 2112 is my favorite album and takes me back to a time when I was absolutely crazy about Rush. That intro guitar part was soooo coool and from a nostalgic standpoint not many other songs make me feel as good.
  • Like 2

Hey thanks everyone!! 15 years? Where did the time go? Lorraine A Passage to Bangkok is at least one of my favorite songs. Not their best by far but, 2112 is my favorite album and takes me back to a time when I was absolutely crazy about Rush. That intro guitar part was soooo coool and from a nostalgic standpoint not many other songs make me feel as good.

You're welcome, Syrinx.