KK Downing, Les Binks, Ripper Owens, David Ellefson Priest gig tomorrow

treeduck

Setlist is out. Pretty standard stuff except for a couple decent deep cuts. Biggest surprise is they played a couple of tunes from Ripper's albums. Would've thought they'd focus more on rarities. Most of them are songs Priest always play. Edited by TexMike

Setlist is out. Pretty standard stuff except for a couple decent deep cuts. Biggest surprise is they played a couple of tunes from Ripper's albums. Would've thought they'd focus more on rarities. Most of them are songs Priest always play.

01. Riding On The Wind

02. The Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Clown)

03. Hell Is Home

04. Running Wild

05. Beyond The Realms of Death

06. Exciter

07. Metal Gods

08. Burn In Hell

09. Before The Dawn

10. Between The Hammer And The Anvil

11. Hell Bent For Leather

12. Living After Midnight

Encores:

13. Take On The World (with Thom Hazaert)

14. Breaking The Law (with Thom Hazaert)

• Like 1

Setlist is out. Pretty standard stuff except for a couple decent deep cuts. Biggest surprise is they played a couple of tunes from Ripper's albums. Would've thought they'd focus more on rarities. Most of them are songs Priest always play.

The Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Clown)

Seriously? :joker:

• Like 3

:LOL:

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA!!

I will wait for PRIEST to make my ears bleed next time they cum around.

PRIEST RULES! Everything else is for FOOLS!

• Like 2

01. Riding On The Wind

02. The Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Clown)

03. Hell Is Home

04. Running Wild

05. Beyond The Realms of Death

06. Exciter

07. Metal Gods

08. Burn In Hell

09. Before The Dawn

10. Between The Hammer And The Anvil

11. Hell Bent For Leather

12. Living After Midnight

Encores:

13. Take On The World (with Thom Hazaert)

14. Breaking The Law (with Thom Hazaert)

No Sinner!!!???

The classic KK song!

• Like 1

This is just a bit of Beyond the Realms of Death, but this shows KK in great form:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4833Ivq7T3A

I think it was Ian Hill who said that KK couldn't hold his own on stage anymore. Couldn't play his own parts anymore, much less Glenn's. bla bla bla.

I think KK's Priest is the response to those insulting statements. KK looks and sounds fantastic. Top form.

• Like 1

This is just a bit of Beyond the Realms of Death, but this shows KK in great form:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4833Ivq7T3A

I think it was Ian Hill who said that KK couldn't hold his own on stage anymore. Couldn't play his own parts anymore, much less Glenn's. bla bla bla.

I think KK's Priest is the response to those insulting statements. KK looks and sounds fantastic. Top form.

Yeah Ian was making a lot of assumptions based on the fact that KK hadn't been in Priest for a few years.

• Like 1