Jump to content


Happy Birthday BABYCAT!

babycat to hell with goodhell

  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 48432 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:16 PM

Posted Image

Happy Birthday, Babycat!  Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#22 Tinwoodsman

Tinwoodsman

    By-Tor on the Bayou

  • Members
  • 23117 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pile O' Bones

Posted 01 November 2019 - 01:56 PM

Happy Birthday!

#23 Syrinx

Syrinx

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2393 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Interests:Dallas Cowboys!

Posted 01 November 2019 - 02:05 PM

Happy Birthday Babycat!!

#24 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84812 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 01 November 2019 - 02:13 PM

View PostLorraine, on 01 November 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

Posted Image

Happy Birthday, Babycat!  Posted Image

Thank mew, Lorraine! :wub: (cute gif! :D )

#25 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84812 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 01 November 2019 - 02:13 PM

View PostTinwoodsman, on 01 November 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

Happy Birthday!

Thank mew, Tinwoodsman! :wub:

#26 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84812 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 01 November 2019 - 02:13 PM

View PostSyrinx, on 01 November 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

Happy Birthday Babycat!!

Thank mew, Syrinx! :wub:

#27 LyndseyG

LyndseyG

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 8260 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Britain
  • Interests:Reading, movies, knitting, cross stitch, playing my ukulele, the Seattle Seahawks and the New Orleans Saints.

Posted 01 November 2019 - 04:26 PM

Here is a song for Babycat by The Squeeze (originally the song Cool For Cats)


Your Lion's playing guitar
From the rocks above the pass
Rush is playing in the background 
Brucey's chilling in the grass
The Kitty sits there watching 
Earl and Ducky in a tree
She doesn't mind the language
It's SOCN she don't need
She lets loose on the catnip
When 73 is fast asleep
He wakes and finds the milk spilt
And cat toys his hat
And Johnny Blaze just rides around
And waves at Babycat
She's Babycat

Muscle cars are doing ninety
Cause they've got the word to race
But Kitty's looking pensive 
With her paws over her face
But Orfie has a laser
Kitty's bounding off again
In and out of boxes
Around the legs of Lorraine 
It's funny how she misses
But still chases all the same
And meanwhile on the Forum
Mr Not is logged on Chat
He likes to tickle Kitty's ears
Because she's Babycat
She's Babycat

To change the mood a little
I have gone down to the pub
I see my own reflection
I decide to get some grub
I fancy this, I fancy that
I want to be so flash
I give a little smile
And I spend a little cash
But all I get is hungry and a nasty corned beef hash
By the time that I have bacon
Kitty's sitting on my lap
And she looks up and she tells me that "It's cool to be a cat!"
Says Babycat

Fun in Random Samples
Orfie eats a bunch of grapes
We talk about Responding 
Kitty hangs on to the drapes
Kitty headbumps CrimsonMisty
Then performs some cat like feats
She dozes in the sunshine 
Rhyv then gives her some cat treats
She likes to go out roaming 
But she's never on her own
The others members all pop in
They give her some old chat
And we all love our Kitty friend
Because she's Babycat 
She's Babycat! 

#28 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 9235 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 01 November 2019 - 05:28 PM

:cheers:   Happy, happy birthday Babycat!   :cheers:   I hope today was purrfect for you!  Best wishes!  :hi:


Posted Image  Posted Image



#29 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 34606 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 01 November 2019 - 07:51 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!  "KITTEN'S GOT CLAWS!"

Love,

WHITESNAKE

#30 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 9764 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, Driving, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun,Talking with friends!

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:48 PM

Happiest of Birthdays for YOU Babycat!  Here's a big pile of CATNIP FOR YOU! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#31 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

    The Majestik Moose

  • Members
  • 4955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Burnaby, BC

Posted 02 November 2019 - 12:36 AM

Happy Birthday to Mew!
Happy Birthday to Mew!
Happy Birthday dear Babycat
Happy Birthday to Mew!

#32 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84812 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:12 AM

View PostLyndseyG, on 01 November 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

Here is a song for Babycat by The Squeeze (originally the song Cool For Cats)


Your Lion's playing guitar
From the rocks above the pass
Rush is playing in the background 
Brucey's chilling in the grass
The Kitty sits there watching 
Earl and Ducky in a tree
She doesn't mind the language
It's SOCN she don't need
She lets loose on the catnip
When 73 is fast asleep
He wakes and finds the milk spilt
And cat toys his hat
And Johnny Blaze just rides around
And waves at Babycat
She's Babycat

Muscle cars are doing ninety
Cause they've got the word to race
But Kitty's looking pensive 
With her paws over her face
But Orfie has a laser
Kitty's bounding off again
In and out of boxes
Around the legs of Lorraine 
It's funny how she misses
But still chases all the same
And meanwhile on the Forum
Mr Not is logged on Chat
He likes to tickle Kitty's ears
Because she's Babycat
She's Babycat

To change the mood a little
I have gone down to the pub
I see my own reflection
I decide to get some grub
I fancy this, I fancy that
I want to be so flash
I give a little smile
And I spend a little cash
But all I get is hungry and a nasty corned beef hash
By the time that I have bacon
Kitty's sitting on my lap
And she looks up and she tells me that "It's cool to be a cat!"
Says Babycat

Fun in Random Samples
Orfie eats a bunch of grapes
We talk about Responding 
Kitty hangs on to the drapes
Kitty headbumps CrimsonMisty
Then performs some cat like feats
She dozes in the sunshine 
Rhyv then gives her some cat treats
She likes to go out roaming 
But she's never on her own
The others members all pop in
They give her some old chat
And we all love our Kitty friend
Because she's Babycat 
She's Babycat! 

Thank mew, LyndseyG! :wub: (blooming brilliant! :P )

#33 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84812 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:13 AM

View Postblueschica, on 01 November 2019 - 05:28 PM, said:

:cheers:   Happy, happy birthday Babycat!   :cheers:   I hope today was purrfect for you!  Best wishes!  :hi:


Posted Image  Posted Image


Thank mew, blueschica! :wub: (It was)

#34 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84812 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:14 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 01 November 2019 - 07:51 PM, said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!  "KITTEN'S GOT CLAWS!"

Love,

WHITESNAKE

Thank mew, Earl! :wub:

#35 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84812 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:15 AM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 01 November 2019 - 10:48 PM, said:

Happiest of Birthdays for YOU Babycat!  Here's a big pile of CATNIP FOR YOU! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thank mew, ORFie! :wub: ( :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: )

#36 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84812 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:16 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 02 November 2019 - 12:36 AM, said:

Happy Birthday to Mew!
Happy Birthday to Mew!
Happy Birthday dear Babycat
Happy Birthday to Mew!

Thank mew, Citizen of the World! :wub:

#37 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    A Passenger to Bangkok

  • Members
  • 6641 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 05 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

Happy Belated Birthday, Babycat!

Hope it was FUN!
Posted Image



:cheers:

#38 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84812 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 05 November 2019 - 04:00 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 05 November 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

Happy Belated Birthday, Babycat!

Hope it was FUN!
Posted Image



:cheers:

Thank mew, vaportrailer! :wub:





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: babycat, to hell with goodhell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users