Songs with great vocal harmonies!

Entre_Perpetuo

I love the vocal harmonies here. Give off a very cool/creepy sound:

The harmonies in the song are good but this is just James recording different vocal parts that are then but together after he records them. I don't hear any other voice besides James. It's not quite the same as individual singers harmonizing together to make a great vocal melody like a Fleetwood Mac, Heart or Alice In Chains.

The harmonies in the song are good but this is just James recording different vocal parts that are then but together after he records them. I don't hear any other voice besides James. It's not quite the same as individual singers harmonizing together to make a great vocal melody like a Fleetwood Mac, Heart or Alice In Chains.

I don’t see anything wrong with overdubbed harmonies by the same singer. Queen has a couple examples of that which are incredible (especially You Take My Breath Away, all Freddie).

I don’t see anything wrong with overdubbed harmonies by the same singer. Queen has a couple examples of that which are incredible (especially You Take My Breath Away, all Freddie).

Ok, I wasn't sure if you were looking for ones that just had more than one singer or not.

• Like 1

The best groups for vocal harmonies for me are:

ABBA

The Beach Boys

The Beatles

Fleetwood Mac

Lacuna Coil

I love bands with multiple vocalists.

• Like 1

$_35.JPG?set_id=89040003C1

Everything on these albums.

Any particular favorites?

I agree btw.

Off the top of my head, She Loves You, Paperback Writer, Eleanor Rigby, I Want to Hold Your Hand, I Should Have Known Better, Hard Day's Night, I'm Happy Just to Dance With You, Help, Eight Days a Week, The Night Before . . .

Their early albums are almost literally filled with them.

A later notable track would be the triple harmony "Because." Cool story, Lennon wrote it after hearing Yoko play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata on their piano. Lennon asked her to play it backwards and wrote the song around that.

Edited by Rutlefan

Lots of Big Star songs.

"The Ballad of El Goodo"

"Thirteen"

"The India Song"

"Give Me Another Chance"

Hell, the entire #1 Record album. Listen to it!

Yes, for sure - Feel, In The Street, Don't Lie To Me,...any of these and the rest.

Same thing can be said for most of The Jayhawks songs - take your pick!