limelight

hardrocker11

QUOTE (BSG @ Oct 11 2004, 08:27 AM)
Well, sure. They both are great. Absolutely.

And it's awesome to see young folks taking an interest in old-fart musicians like Rush. My 16-year old son likes them, too.  1022.gif

I agree BSG smile.gif It's really great to see young fans taking an interest in bands that have been around since 15 some odd years before they were born...And I also like the fact that someone from Chicago like's the Boston Boys in red & white too smile.gif Go Sox! hehehe I'm such a Bandwagon Hopper lol ....unless you mean the White Sox ohmy.gif In that case, then BOOOOOO!!!!! hehehe...Just Kiddin! rofl3.gif

Oh yeah, and Limelight is definitely a verreh cool song. One of the first that I learned lyric wise from beginning to end. Now it's catalogued in the vast lyrical hard drive that is my brain wink.gif

"All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers, each another's audience outside the gilded cage."

Here's a trivia question for you: This lyric was also penned in something else long ago. If you can name who penned this (not what it was in), I will give you a prize smile.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 11 2004, 10:24 AM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Oct 11 2004, 08:27 AM)
Well, sure. They both are great. Absolutely.

And it's awesome to see young folks taking an interest in old-fart musicians like Rush. My 16-year old son likes them, too.  1022.gif

I agree BSG smile.gif It's really great to see young fans taking an interest in bands that have been around since 15 some odd years before they were born...And I also like the fact that someone from Chicago like's the Boston Boys in red & white too smile.gif Go Sox! hehehe I'm such a Bandwagon Hopper lol

Oh yeah, and Limelight is definitely a verreh cool song. One of the first that I learned lyric wise from beginning to end. Now it's catalogued in the vast lyrical hard drive that is my brain wink.gif

"All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers, each another's audience outside the gilded cage."

Here's a trivia question for you: This lyric was also penned in something else long ago. If you can name who penned this (not what it was in), I will give you a prize smile.gif

Well, certainly I know what it is, but I'll give the "young folks" a shot at it. wink.gif

Hmmmm.....I don't know, BSG.....1984....Is Moonie still considered a young'n at 20? Should we let him make the guess? I mean, he did get my bday riddle prize wink.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 13 2004, 12:38 AM)
Since you're allowing me, tongue.gif

As You Like It - Shakespeare
Act 2, Sc. VII

Jaques' statement,
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players"

Very good Moonie laugh.gif Well, I guess this will save me some postage icon_really_happy_guy.gif Pick another boot off my list and let me know which two you would like, PM me with your address and selections and I'll get them out to you 1022.gif

Archived