Rush Discography for Autograph Display

robertoclemente2112

I have an 11 x 14 signed photo of the band that I am wanting to get matted and framed with some form of graphic/print/photo depicting all of their albums through R40 Live. I cannot seem to locate any that are through R40. I am looking for something that is proportional in size to the photo itself. Is anyone aware of anything out there?

Thanks.

There was something posted on eBay, which was an item with a description: 'RUSH - R40 - 12" x 12" - Album Cover Sleeve Graphic - Promo Poster Flat',

I found this when doing a Google image search, (which from a couple of angle photographs of the item) probably had all the albums displayed from the self-titled debut to R40 Live.

Someone of course probably bought it and it's long gone now.

However I couldn't find anywhere else such an item might be that you're looking for a match to.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

There was something posted on eBay, which was an item with a description: 'RUSH - R40 - 12" x 12" - Album Cover Sleeve Graphic - Promo Poster Flat',

I found this when doing a Google image search, (which from a couple of angle photographs of the item) probably had all the albums displayed from the self-titled debut to R40 Live.

Someone of course probably bought it and it's long gone now.

However I couldn't find anywhere else such an item might be that you're looking for a match to.

Bummer. I used to buy those when I was completing my album cover collection. I had everything except R40. They're tucked away in a box now because there's no place in my current house where they can fit.

I have an 11 x 14 signed photo of the band that I am wanting to get matted and framed with some form of graphic/print/photo depicting all of their albums through R40 Live. I cannot seem to locate any that are through R40. I am looking for something that is proportional in size to the photo itself. Is anyone aware of anything out there?

Thanks.

I posted a wallpaper link in your promotional photo thread; good luck!